This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email goodies - Racists and Pedophiles

I work for an online retail company and I see some pretty strange emails come my way. These are actual, unedited emails. Needless to say, these emails got trashed.

-----------------
    Umm... Eww
    In what city are it you company and send me a foto of nude boy. Youngest.

Thank you my friend.
    ------------------
    Let me be a racist pig or I'll sue you

I don't see any i love white people t-shirts on your site. I view this as a racially motavated scheme and specifically seperatist on your part. I find this very disturbing and am hoping you will use this complaint to launch your own "I love White People" t's. I will buy one when they are provided. If you do not fix this problem i will contact a lawyer either lose the t-shirts "i Love Black People" or give whites their fair shake.
    -----------------
    And what does this have to do with my company?

My problem is with Republicans who stoop so low their heads disappear into the mud. If you can't win by honestly, merit and deeds, you'll do it by ridicule, crudeness and spite.

Quoth No Dialtone View Post

Thank you my friend.
    Did you happen to report this one?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      Did you happen to report this one?
      Yeah, that made it to our legal department. Disturbing.....

Comment

Very much so.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I don't see any i love white people t-shirts on your site. I view this as a racially motavated scheme and specifically seperatist on your part. I find this very disturbing and am hoping you will use this complaint to launch your own "I love White People" t's. I will buy one when they are provided. If you do not fix this problem i will contact a lawyer either lose the t-shirts "i Love Black People" or give whites their fair shake.
          -----------------
          And what does this have to do with my company?
          The moron doesn't realize that's become a popular t-shirt because of a rock band of black guys (forgot their name) who play to mostly white audiences.. so that sort of became a running joke and it took off in popularity with the t-shirt.
          I will never go to school!

Comment

Umm... Eww

Thank you my friend.
            EWWWWWWWW is right!!
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

My problem is with Republicans who stoop so low their heads disappear into the mud. If you can't win by honestly, merit and deeds, you'll do it by ridicule, crudeness and spite.

What's the problem with that? If people aren't going to be come involved in politics but just vote for whoever's name they last heard on the radio - or not vote at all - they deserve to get the crappy politician they end up with. It's the people's fault. I'd take advantage of the system too if I was in that arena. Stupid people deserve to be conned in a society were they have infinite access to local libraries where they can go get the info to make an informed decision. If you make the decision to be uninformed, then it'll be on your head.

Harsh - yes. Sympathetic - not really. Saddened - definately
              Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
                The moron doesn't realize that's become a popular t-shirt because of a rock band of black guys (forgot their name) who play to mostly white audiences.. so that sort of became a running joke and it took off in popularity with the t-shirt.
                Wouldn't be Living Colour would it? My dad said they were the band that was black but sounded white.
                The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Maybe it was just some REALLY crappy spam?

Comment

Working...
                  X