Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well don't you see, the sun is natural. It wasn't created by the Man, so it must be good for you. I just remember my best friend's hippie parents when I was young, breakfast cereal was deadly by her standards but she saw nothing wrong with letting us play in the wide treeless yard for eight hours without sunscreen.

As far as I know, simple pen lasers like the ones that read bar codes emit no electromagnetic radiation at all.

Oh and another thing, electromagnetic radiation cannot make things radioactive. Only particulate radiation can do that. Even if something has been under a fusilade of gamma rays it's still safe to touch afterward. Might be a little hot, though. The only thing that electromagnetic radiation can do is ionize things. I remember I used to have a pair of scissors that would become very magnetic if left in the sun, but would lose this property once it been in a drawer for a while.
    Last edited by Sofar; 08-08-2007, 06:38 PM.
    You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Working...
    X