• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good SC instant karma story

This one made me smile..

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,6452788.story
    I will never go to school!

Wow...

I wish we could do this to all sucky customers.
    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
    The Office

Comment

Yup.. when I'm king of my own utopian world, every business will have an SC silent alarm, alerting the SC police who will promptly show up, arrest the suspect, and charge them with disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct.

Comment

"I've never seen any crazy temper or temperament from her. She seemed like just a normal girl going to school."
        Ah, perhaps true, but she's certainly not a very reasonable girl, is she?

The world could do with arresting a few more SC's every now and then. Actually no, every day.

Fortunately, my store manager is one of the 'takes no crap' kind of people. He caught an 8 year old shoplifting once and had him arrested.
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

What's the deal with the nightclub thing? They said that she was arrested and put in jail for coming into a nightclub underage where she had been banned - and the punishment was she was banned from the nightclub for a year? When she was 19? Shouldn't that have been 2 years or more to be banned?????

Comment

Some clubs have all ages nights and stuff.

Comment

Awesome story! Made my day!

Comment

This reminds me of something.

I was in a store recently and there was a 'Respect out Staff' sign at the cash register. It basically said the staff were there to help and anyone who was being verbally/ non verblly abusive or threatening to the staff would be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I had never seen sign up anywhere like that before. Its a good idea, i would love to see more of them

Comment

UK hospitals have signs up saying that any assault on their staff will be met with harsh penalties. Families of patients have been taking out their frustrations on staff. Most casualty wards have security staff these days.

Rapscallion

Comment

Wow...She must have been really upset and agitated to freak out that bank teller enough that he/she felt the need to trip the silent alarm.

Hopefully this woman has learned a good lesson.

Comment

Quoth Fraggle View Post

I was in a store recently and there was a 'Respect out Staff' sign at the cash register. It basically said the staff were there to help and anyone who was being verbally/ non verblly abusive or threatening to the staff would be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
                      Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                      UK hospitals have signs up saying that any assault on their staff will be met with harsh penalties. Families of patients have been taking out their frustrations on staff. Most casualty wards have security staff these days.

Rapscallion
                      I "got" to visit the local ER last week, thanks to a fall (came out with only a sprained ankle, thank goodness) and similar signs were posted. It made me smile!
                      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Suuuuuure she thought she was a bank robber.

That teller is on here... isn't she??

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                          Suuuuuure she thought she was a bank robber.

That teller is on here... isn't she??

well, if she's not, she should be...does anyone live in the area? go find her and give her our card

wait, that's sounds a tad like stalking, doesn't it...? hmm..
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                          X