This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You took the words right out of my mouth

I am cleaning a room today when a lady comes out of the room next door and lets out the loudest belch I had ever heard in my life. She proceeds to giggle and leans over the balcony, her husband is downstairs packing their stuff into the car.

She yells down to her husband "Did ya hear me?" Hubby calls back in an annoyed sounding voice "No, what?" "Did ya hear me burp?" She then proceeds to belch again this time even louder and this time a couple people near her are giving her a disgusted look. When she is finished devolving in front our eyes, she grins at hubby looking proud. Hubby suddenly yells "What is your f***ing problem? Why can't you grow up?" Wife flushes bright red and goes back into her room slamming the door as hard as possible. The hubby then actually apologized to the people around him for his wife's behavior.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Good on Hubby

But I think he may be ex-hubby soon
    "I'm trying to manufacture sincerity." - Simon (Teachers)
    "Ok, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!" - Chandler (Friends)

Comment

I can belch with the best of them, thanks in part to my brother, and I am proud of it. But I save it for the bar and family parties, where I'm in company who think it's funny--I don't do it randomly in public places, or around people who don't know me well. I don't think it's cute or funny when women or men take to burping loudly where others have to listen.
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Eh.. Seen worse behavior... but public is public and so on. Some people never learn the differance between how strangers are met, and friends "play" with each other. Plenty of my lady friends would let out louder belches than the guys... but they'd do it when we were hanging out at our houses, or in some semi private bar room.

Meh.. there are just some people with no class.

Comment

The hubby then actually apologized to the people around him for his wife's behavior.
          I have the feeling that hubby has to do this a lot.
          This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Ooooooh! Looks like trailer trash won $500.00 on the Lottery!

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

I can burp with the best of them as well, but I save it for when I am at home.
              Boogity, Boogity, Boogity Let's Go Racing Boys

Comment

I too can burp well, real quality burps. Good reverb. But I'd be freakin' mortified if I accidentally let one slip somewhere besides a bar/club or home/friend's home.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
                  Hubby suddenly yells "What is your f***ing problem? Why can't you grow up?"
                  <snip>
                  The hubby then actually apologized to the people around him for his wife's behavior.
                  The husband might also have considered apologizing for his language.

I don't think either member of this couple is very classy.

(For the record, I am not bothered at all by cursing or burping. But I don't think either is appropriate behaviour in public.)

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Is your hotel anywhere near the set of Jerry Springer?
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Some people think all of their stupid little antics are cute and hilarious, but those people are usually the only ones.

I know I get some real dipwits who think they are being funny, but I'm never amused by them. Judging by the looks they get from other customers, the other customers seem to agree with me. That only laughter they get is usually laughter at their expense, but they're not smart enough to realize that it's not in their favor.
                      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

I don't think she should have been belching her guts out in public, but that kind of language towards a spouse is awful. If he does become "ex-hubby" he deserved it, and neither of them will be able to find another partner who was as immature as the last. No one will date them either. Really, they're perfect for each other. Hope they don't breed...
                        Check out my cosplay social group!
                        http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

So....how much had she had to drink before she went to her room? She sure sounds like a happy drunk to me...

Comment

What was she, 12?

I don't know, if they've spent the last several days of nonstop togetherness on vacation he might just have had it up to his eyeballs and couldn't take it anymore...If that were me and the person I was with had been acting like that for several days I think I might snap too
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                            X