This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of soul sucking vampire

Well she came back on Monday. The hopefully final showdown.
    If you would like to see the original thread, see here:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ucking+vampire

This time, the manager was here and told her she was banned.
    She was, of course, returning more stuff and attempting to buy/order more books.
    The manager gently told her that this was the last time, and she was no longer welcome in the store.
    In her creepy monotone, without blinking, she wanted to know why.
    M-Manager
    CL-Creepy lady
    (Now I don't put question marks after her questions, because she doesn't really ask questions...Try saying How are you today in a monotone and you'll see, it's not really a question.)
    M-Well ma'am, we have received numerous staff complaints...'
    CL (cuts him off- 'What kind of complaints.'
    M-'Ma'am, you are demanding and ....'
    CL(Cuts him off again)-'How am I demanding.'
    M-'Well...'
    At this point she is continuously cutting him off. He can only get one word out.)
    CL-'HOW am I demanding.'
    M-'Ma'am...'
    CL-'HOW AM I demanding.'
    M-'Ma'am...'
    CL-'HOW AM I DEMANDING.'
    So he keeps trying to tell her, and she gets progressively louder with each statement, 'till he said she was literally shrieking at him.
    Finally he just yells back at her 'THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!'
    Then she blinks.
    And says 'I would like to return these.'
    He says 'FINE! But this is it.'
    And hopefully it is.

(Oh, and I don't have Oprah up with the religious texts because I consider her holy or anything. Books endorsed by Oprah usually keep me away, and I figured it would be a good thing to use to keep someone away.)

"and it's a STORE not a %#$# Library!"

Comment

...... ok that conversation creeped me out again.

Tell us if she trys to come back please.

Comment

SSV: "HOW AM I DEMANDING?!"

"Well, you're a bitch and you're scaring all the books. Get out of my store!"

*Joking* I'd suggest putting up crosses and getting garlic and stakes and mallets ready. As soon as she reappears start showing the crosses to her if she reappears. Also get holy water and a firehose ready as vampires cannot stand water of any kind. /joking.
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Wow, I read this post, then went back to the other post...just wow. I would be completely creeped out.
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Well, I've been saving my one freebie crazy episode, but I think this situation qualifies for it.

(For those who don't know, I personally believe we are all allocated at least one incident where we can act completely batshit loco without any serious repercussions.)

I will get the holy water and bible if you can get me a flight out there. Then I'll just camp out in your store, and when she arrives, I'll jump out and fling holy water at her and scream 'THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!' until the police come.

That should solve the problem, and I may even get a free ride home from the nice policemen if I promise never to come back!
            Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
              (For those who don't know, I personally believe we are all allocated at least one incident where we can act completely batshit loco without any serious repercussions.)
              Marvelous idea. May I embrace your personal philosophy as my own?

I think I'll save my batshit episode for as long as possible. It will give me something to look forward to.

Back on topic, I'm glad that she's finally been banned, and I'm happy that it went as smoothly as it did, considering her personality.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I don't know how I missed the original thread, but that's messed up.
                I've dealt with similar people though not on such a 'grand' scale.
                Sometimes they can be co-workers as well...
                ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Why did the manager even allow the return?

Even reading about the vampire creeps me out. Here's hoping this is the last you'll see of her (although, I do feel sorry for whoever she decides to inflict herself on now).
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Better hope she doesn't hex the whole store.

Biscuit. She creeps me out.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

"And says 'I would like to return these.'
                      He says 'FINE! But this is it.'
                      And hopefully it is."

Yeah. And these aren't the droids you're looking for.

Don't hope too hard.

Comment

Hey blueberry, what kind of clothes does the vampire wear?

Comment

Have you tried saying "Christo" near her, bychance?
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

A quick way to tell if she truly is some kind of walking demonic being or vampire would be to wear a cross necklace or have a Holy Bible strategically placed nearby the cash register.

Although since she's banned now, I guess you needn't worry anymore.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Using Oprah as a warding spell???

THAT'S FUCKING GENIOUS!!!
                              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Working...
                              X