Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarlon grips the knife just a bit tighter a slight increase in her heartrate at the image before her.

"ilka tuk tak...."

closes her eyes briefly and says to alex, "one does not need to be invisible to be unseen, one just needs to convince others they are simply not there."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex and Alexis look perplexed. "Johnny would definitely know more about that then I" admits Alex. "Though I am a scientist, my specialty is engineering, not..that." He turns to Sarlon and nods. "Which is one reason especially I talked the government into letting me give Charles another chance. If anybody can get what I need, he can."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "perhaps we can talk more later...."

Alex, Alexis, and anyone else in the room suddenly notices that Sarlon is no longer in said room, the knife she was using laying on the counter, and everything else the same.

Seconds later she walks back in the room from the door quietly shutting it behind herself.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alex nods. "You know, I do not know where in the building exactly it is, having two people looking would be better then one."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "I would only require a few days rest, and some sunshine....perhaps you can tell me more details so i may know more of that which you seek."

she tosses the concoction in a rather large baking pan letting loose a mighty yawn as she tops the whole mess with more cheese.

"just needs to be baked for 40 minutes and this is food...may i be shown to quarters? I am rather weary."

Comment

• He goes to the intercom. "I hope you don't mind, I wish to discuss a bit more with Charles, I'll have Quake show you your room."

He contacts Quake. When Quake shows up though, he is normal looking (not the big behemoth he normally is). "Yeah bossman, whats up?"

"Please show our guest to a free room." indicating Sarlon.

"No problem." Turns to Sarlon. "Follow me when you are ready."

Comment

• "my you ARE a big one..." smiles fondly and follows quake out the door.

Comment

• Quake laughs "This? This is nothing. You should see me when not under the effects of this" points to a patch. "Of course," he frowns "my mutation changes something besides my size and strength"

Comment

• inclines her head with a gracious smile and follows him to where he leads her, politely waiting.

Comment

• He shows you your room, then steps back. "I'll only partially change, show you some of what I mean.." he taps the patch and doubles in size. "Drops my intelligence though..when I am full size, I am rather..simple."

Comment

• Charles nods to Alex. "We can continue the discussion whenever you'd like." He dismisses the illusion. "Though I will say I might have trouble covering a second person with my illusions. And I may have a few requests before I go in."
                        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Sam yawned and stretched, sitting up from her spot on the floor. Shifting back into human form, she stood up to check on Wolfe.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Once the silver was removed, his mutant healing factor slowly started kicking in. Almost no damage can be seen, and the bandage has been removed. Amy must have come back in, but if she did she was very quiet and did not wake Sam

Comment

• Sam glances around for a second, not wanting to wake him, but it looked as if he was going to be alright. Still seeing one of thier own hurt was sobering to her.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Wolfe seems a bit surprised to see you there, but he is awake. He looks at his shoulder. "The benefit of having regeneration means I recover fast." he winces. "Just wish that it also kept me from feeling the pain."

Comment

Working...
                                X