Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have eggs for breakfast. Then some popcorn (mini bag). If I work the late shift, I also have a few graham crackers. If it's the early shift, it's eggs and half a bag of popcorn.

I used to throw in a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast, but I ran out. I'm too lazy and too poor to run to Sam's Club to buy more.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

It depends on what time I have to work. If I'm working in the morning I'll usually make some eggs or cereal or something. If I work the late shift I usually go in early and get something there.

Comment

I work 8pm to 8am, so by the time I get up at 6pm my breakfast comes at suppertime. I've got three choices on work days.

Most often, I go to Subway and get a chicken and ham sammich with lots of veggies, a bag of chips, and often a couple of cookies.

At least once or twice a week I go for Thai instead, and I get a bowl of chicken tom yum, and then usually a very flavorful entree that consists of shrimp and crab meat with peppers in lobster sauce. If I'm feeling daring, I might get the seafood curry instead.

Rarely, I'll hit Wendy's and get a burger of some kind, fries, and a salad, plus a Frosty if there's time.

Through the night at work I eat energy bars. I bring three, all of different kinds, and together with three cans of Diet Cheerwine for caffeine, they keep me going until breakfast in the morning, which is usually cereal.
        Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 12-21-2009, 01:01 PM.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Here's where it pays to work where I do...

I get up about 6AM have coffee and wake-up. At 7:30AM I wake up the kid put him on the bus at 8AM.

I arrive at work at 9:30AM which is half an hour before my shift starts. I've also been up long enough by then that I can eat without being sick the rest of the day. (I've never been able to put food or cold beverages in my stomach for at least a couple of hours after getting up. bleh.)

I can choose from a made to order omlette, pancakes, french toast, biscuits and gravy, hash browns, sausage, bacon, eggs, waffles, cereal... pretty much whatever breakfast food you can think of.

Usually, I have a biscuit with sausage gravy and some hash browns. On a rare occasion I'll have a veggie omlette instead.
          Last edited by NightAngel; 12-21-2009, 01:57 PM.
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
          X