This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
    So I put down the CO would pick a woman out of formation and have sex with her in front of all of us and said we were to do the same. Of course this did not happen. But it worked I quit getting them.
    Oh, mannnnnnnnnn that is great! I laughed so hard at that I got people staring at me!
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
      In house? Anonymous my ass!
      "You said on your anonymous employee survey that you don't trust management. What's up with that?"
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

There's a public survey thing in the UK that feeds into the Best Companies to Work For awards, and my old company had been itching to get that first star to sucker more people in.

The other three times they ran it, everyone got it, and a month to do it in. And meetings and discussions about the results (with predictable effects). The last time they ran it, however, they only gave it to the permies, leaving out the army of temps, the cleaners, the catering staff, the receptionists and around another 6% of the company who were getting the money-saving boot. Even the survey's own website insists on you surveying everyone to get the best look at your company and thus judge whether you get to earn a Best Company star to hang on your wall. Complaints issued forth but the response came back as '(Survey company) recommended we did it this way'.

Well, they didn't get a star, and the amounts of what must have been all-negative surveys were rife. Unfortunately they are still listed as a 'One To Watch'.
        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
        X