This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?!?

Not mine, heard about it. I work for a mobile phone network in the UK, based inside one of the UKs biggest grocery stores.

A customer came into the store, walked up to one of the guys serving, and asked "Which phones that we sell are suitable for vegans?"

WTF?!?

Apparently he thinks that the Orange iDevice and the Korean T9 are tested on animals,

What do they test? Make sure all the mammals can speak Twitter, so when our animal overlords take over, the dogs and cats can talk to the birds?

Probably has something to do with the x-rays or whatever cell phones emit that causes brain cancer. I've had people insist on face to face interviews because they were "allergic" to computers. This despite the fact that they carried and used smart phones...

I once spoke to someone who quit his job and filed for disability because he was "allergic to stupid people". Rather ironic, considering how stupid doing that was.

Comment

Hey now, I'm allergic to stupid people. Whenever I'm around them, I black out and then wake up with brick-shaped impressions in my forehead. Still not sure where they're coming from.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Hey now, I'm allergic to stupid people. Whenever I'm around them, I black out and then wake up with brick-shaped impressions in my forehead. Still not sure where they're coming from.
        That's not the kind of head banging I recommend.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth SimonF12009 View Post
          A customer came into the store, walked up to one of the guys serving, and asked "Which phones that we sell are suitable for vegans?"

WTF?!?
          Maybe he wanted a phone that had no animal products in it.

It's possible to have animal products in a phone. Perhaps the red dye (if it is a red phone) came from crushed up beetles, and similar organic products.

Mrs. IA is following a high protein plant based diet. I tell people it is like a vegan diet, but without the religion.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X