This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's back-of-the-brains-queue contender

Mr S has been left homeless after his council house application has been denied following his conviction for ABH after a violent street fight after he went drinking to celebrate reaching the top of the housing list after 8 years...

Following the incident,his previous landlord evicted him and also his pet dog and snake which were in breach of the lease...😩
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Ouch. Bit for us benighted Americans. what does ABH stand for?

Comment

Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
      Ouch. Bit for us benighted Americans. what does ABH stand for?
      I am not British, but I know GBH is Grievous Bodily Harm, so I'm assuming ABH is Aggravated Bodily Harm?
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

It's Actual Bodily Harm. GBH is broken bones, stabbings, permanent maiming. ABH is bruises, cuts, etc. The difference between a scuffle and a full blown attack. This has a good explanation of the various levels of attack:

https://www.iydl.co.uk/legal-blog/of...pc-abh-and-gbh
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Thanks... so he's really blown up his life over little stuff!

Comment

Working...
          X