This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting data analysis on "Deflate-Gate"

This guy compiled some pretty interesting data...

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com...rly-impossible
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Why is this even a story still? Even if the footballs were under inflated they didnt cause the Colts to lose 45-7 since the problem was corrected at halftime (when it was only 17-7).

Comment

Quoth Rodimal View Post
      Why is this even a story still? Even if the footballs were under inflated they didnt cause the Colts to lose 45-7 since the problem was corrected at halftime (when it was only 17-7).
      Was it though? Did they check the balls after the game too? Because they just could have re-deflated the balls after halftime as they did the beginning of the game.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I'm just going to enjoy on Sunday seeing the Seahawks stomp the Patriots into the ground, thus illustrating further that Belicheat and The Golden Whiner are incapable of winning a SB without cheating.

For the 3rd time.

(And my Broncos need company in the 5 time loser club, and damn sure isn't going to be the Bills or Vikings in position any time soon...)

Comment

Quoth Ted_The_IT_Guy View Post
          I'm just going to enjoy on Sunday seeing the Seahawks stomp the Patriots into the ground
          So much this. The schadenfreude will be glorious.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I probably won't be watching.

^^see avatar
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
            X