This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...sucky Pizza customer.

This is just, well, odd. Guy apparently called a local Pizza place, manager recognized him as someone who tried to scam them in the past, and calls police...

I'll let you read the rest...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Piz...290040021.html
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Wow! Outstanding assault warrants--makes me wonder if that SC had more than scamming in mind
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Maybe he would have gone peacefully if they had let him have a pizza first.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I feel sorry for the second delivery guy/shop. How the heck are you supposed to know you're:

1) walking into a stand-off
        2) going to be ordered by law enforcement to "go away"
        3) get stiffed for the pizza, and most importantly
        4) get stiffed for the tip AND the gas it took you to get there

??????

Comment

I hope they charge the guy with some type of theft for the second pizza also. I mean, did he think the police would let the driver through?
          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
            I hope they charge the guy with some type of theft for the second pizza also. I mean, did he think the police would let the driver through?
            Pure speculation on my part, but what I think happened is that when the first pizza place refused him, he probably called a different one immediately, while the first one was calling police.
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Stupid criminals always seem to forget that people have memories, and no one ever forgets an asshole.
              A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

I had something slightly similar happen years ago on a delivery.

I pull up to the customers house. I notice a cop car a few houses down the street. Thinking nothing about it I proceed to the door. I then notice an officer walking up the street AND another officer just in the shadows of the space between the houses.

I knock on the door, complete the transaction and start to leave. One of the cops darts into the back yard and the other starts toward the door I was just at.

The cops get my "customer" out of the house and start to question him.

I decide to vacate the area fast (BUT safe).
                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                X