This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yam flips me the bird (photo)

So I'm a little weird sometimes. Aren't we all.

I was cooking yesterday, and my kids were hanging around, so I figured I'd put on a bit of a show for them... grabbed this enormous sweet potato that had been hanging around for a while and tried to see what would happen if I cut it with an apple slicer. Unfortunately this thing was like wood inside and it jammed halfway down. I had to cut off the outriggers with a knife to dislodge the cutter, which is now bent and I probably need a new one.

Now the resulting piece of what's left is making an obscene gesture at me.

I swear, I did not intend it to come out that way.

I yam what I yam!

lol. Guess that 'tater showed you, eh?

Comment

And I only thought the vulgar veggies were crook-necked squashes or cucumbers.
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Horseradish root can be obscene, no deformities necessary. I once had to endure a five-minute rant by some lady whose 5-yo found it in the bin.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

*giggles* I pulled one out of Nan's garden that looked like male genitalia, so of course, I knocked on the window and waggled it at her. She laughed so hard!
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Mandrake is supposed to look like a man or his genitalia. Supposed to be an aphrodesiac. But yams? I thought they were fairly innocent....
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post
              *giggles* I pulled one out of Nan's garden that looked like male genitalia, so of course, I knocked on the window and waggled it at her. She laughed so hard!
              Well thank god I wasn't drinking water there! Somehow, that's something I could see my mom or myself doing.
              Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Working...
              X