This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 17 more days, just 17 more days.

Yay 17 days left at this store then a week off before I transfer to another one

I had planed on coming back to this store summer but given what has been happening latley I highly doubt I will.

FIrst off all the last 5 weeks I have averaged 1 shift a week, 6.5 paid hours a week is pointless and if I didn't need the transfer I would walk out right now just to screw my RM.

Secondly one of our new mangers, I know I posted about him swearing at me in front of customer. I googled his name and lets say he doesn't play well with others. Last year he was tried on kidnapping and threating to kill his boss plus here is a quote from that article:

" Police opposed bail for manger, as he is before the courts on an unrelated matter and there were concerns about him continuing to offend while on bail.

Prosecuting Sergeant Grant Gerken said while the most recent incident could be seen as being at the lower end of the scale, manger was already on bail for other serious matters. "

Not to mention he was a squadren leader in the army so the thought of him snapping scares me.

I wonder if his higher-ups know about this? I highly doubt he'd be in management if they did.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I did consider sending in the articles to head office, or pining them up in the crew room. There is no application form on record from him so we can't see if he lied on it.

Comment

I don't know about the laws in NZ, but here in the states that is an easy "hostile work environment" lawsuit.

Comment

You'd have to be absolutely certain it was him under observation by the police and not someone else of the same name. Otherwise you risk libellous/slanderous conduct.

However, getting an anonymous Hotmail address and mailing to your superiors with your version of events gives you some security if you cannot be identified.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
          X