This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convergys under dogs corp

i have worked at convergys corporations cant say which one and cant say i enjoy it much at all. im in the internet and mcafee support, which means i get customers all day long with the most rediculous questions ever. have you ever tried to assist a customer who is 98 yrs old who has no business using a a lap top and trying to check email through outlook express for the first time. we are seriously underpaid, and we are the under dogs that work for the bigger companies that like to create a chain of smaller jobs and under pay them. i get paid half of what a real company csr does and we do the same job this almost makes me want to feel like quitting almost all the time. it seems like convergys likes to be one of those coprortations where they want there csr to be better than the real employees of lets says at&t and sprint. this is bull and if the economy wasnt so bad right now i would have quit with in the first year. i remember when i first started though that things were more lenient we were aloud to hang up on customers that would kuss at you, and attendance issues were smaller than it is now also they want you to sell so much extra products that you have a quota to feel when i know for a fact the real employees get paid more and do less. if any of you have experinced any of this feel free to reply to this via email or thread.
    CONVERGYS/COMCAST'S FINEST OVER THE PHONE SLAVE "TAKING CRAP FROM EACH CUSTOMER WITH HALF OF WHAT THE REAL EMPLOYEE FROM COMCAST GETS PAID AND A SMILE AND AN APOLOGY!

I know what you all mean by the less pay than the actual company... however... the outsourced places are more willing to hire you than the actual companies. One place I applied refused to even interview me... the company they outsource to I got all the way up to a final interview (still waiting to hear from them though).
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

(Post Censored by Blade_Raver due to content suitable for Fratching.)
      Last edited by Blade_Raver; 10-11-2009, 10:50 PM.
      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth Blade_Raver View Post
        The US needs to pass a law banning all companies that have any sort of building or origination in the country from outsourcing their jobs to other companies.
        Yeah, that's Fratching. Can you take it there, please?

Rapscallion

Comment

Oops, sorry. I'll censor my last post.

Thank you.
          Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X