This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please watch your kids

I was floating around the front lanes when I noticed a kid standing behind a register pushing buttons. I told her she shouldn't be back there and then noticed the computer was shutting itself down. This was not good, as they only like us to do a soft re-boot during business hours. The next thing I knew, the mom was concerned because she didn't know where her other kid was. Come on, people. There are people out there who will grab your kid and run. It almost happened to my brother.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Way back when I worked at Shitty Game Store, there was a woman who used to leave her kid at our store, then go to work. The kid would just leave with random "5 minute friends" that he talked to during the 8 hours that he would be around, but we weren't legally allowed to stop him (I mean, we're not a frigging daycare here). Finally called the cops on her, but she just transferred to a different mall and did it there instead.

People are idiotic with their children sometimes.
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

My boss finally allowed me to put up a sign for our store. "We are not a daycare, Abandoned Children will be given a Red Bull and a puppy".

I like to refer to my boss as Gord 2.0
      "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

Quoth Sandiercy View Post
        "We are not a daycare, Abandoned Children will be given a Red Bull and a puppy".
        I told my boss that I'd like to do something similar, I'd give the kids a drink that was half soda half red bull, some pixie sticks, and a couple of really loud annoying noise makers for when they go home. He started laughing.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
        X