This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somethings going down lol

I was at work and notified I might not be able to get home because police had barricaded 10 blocks that included mine. No idea why but they had vehicles that we just don't know here.

Rumors floating around now about a few murders up the street from us. But nothing confirmed yet so I dunno lol.
    Attached Files

Any updates?

Comment

Nothing official yet. Knowing how things work around here we may never really know. I'm assuming its more than your average drug bust though. Definitely strange. I haven't felt the need to check and see if they're still there. But it was released that in a certain few blocks they were asking everyone to leave their homes and that they would only explain things once everyone was out

Comment

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/prince-george-l...hunt-1.1251834

Comment

Yeah. I know about some drug houses around here. But quite honestly I know most of the ppl so they don't bother me at all. The drug trade here is so low key it's hardly the issue

Man the police here are so stupid lol. Such a big deal for one wanted guy and at least 3 of the houses they evacuated have over 60 assault rifles between them lol.

Comment

An excess of caution on the cops' part, certainly...Tho, if he had turned out to have been heavily armed and eager to use the weapons, well... >_>
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              An excess of caution on the cops' part, certainly...Tho, if he had turned out to have been heavily armed and eager to use the weapons, well... >_>
              The news article Kpzra linked to said they confiscated "several firearms". Sounds like they knew this ahead of time and were ready for a fight. Better to go into something like that with too much caution rather than too little, otherwise the news story may have a more tragic ending...
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Yeah. He was hells angels affiliated i found out today. Plus an adult and 2 minors were arrested not far from there for "murder and desecration to a human corpse"

Interesting times lol

Comment

[QUOTE="Pimento;1135301"Plus an adult and 2 minors were arrested not far from there for "murder and desecration to a human corpse"[/QUOTE]I hope the desecration part was just alternative burial.

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
                    Plus an adult and 2 minors were arrested not far from there for "murder and desecration to a human corpse"
                    ....ITS THE WINCHESTERS!!!
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Lol unregistered handgun sales are gonna skyrocket in my area I bet haha :P

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
                        Such a big deal for one wanted guy and at least 3 of the houses they evacuated have over 60 assault rifles between them lol.
                        Real McCoy (have either "burst" or "full rock and roll" mode), or lookalike semiauto? IIRC, in Canada, it was at least as far back as the '70s that automatics in civilian hands were banned, with existing ones "grandfathered" to the people who owned them at the time (could keep, but not sell domestically or leave to someone in their will - not sure if they could sell out-of-country), and a lot of "lookalikes" (any AK-47 or M16/AR15 variant, including semiauto-only) are banned.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yeah. But I still know people with select fire assault rifles, and one guy with a neat suppressed full auto glock 18 with 32 round clips

Comment

Working...
                          X