Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr today this teacher told me not to bring my laptop or ' cellphone' to class anymore. Cellphone is quoted because I told her repeatedly I have never had my cellphone out in class and anyone who told her otherwise is lying. So Wednesday all bringing for this class is my knitting the one thing she approved of.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr today this teacher told me not to bring my laptop or ' cellphone' to class anymore. Cellphone is quoted because I told her repeatedly I have never had my cellphone out in class and anyone who told her otherwise is lying. So Wednesday all bringing for this class is my knitting the one thing she approved of.
      Did she say it to everyone, or just you? If it was just you I feel like you might need to start documenting the times she singles you out like this. If it continues I would go to the school the Dean or President or whoever.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

I'm not sure why you're putting up with mistreatment. You're paying good money for that class and you deserve an instructor who actually knows her subject matter and treats you with respect. I'm not suggesting you go into the dean's office with guns blazing, but you have a valid complaint and the school should be making sure you're getting the education you're paying for.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
          Did she say it to everyone, or just you? If it was just you I feel like you might need to start documenting the times she singles you out like this. If it continues I would go to the school the Dean or President or whoever.
          She held me back after class with me doing a little my bladder is about to explode dance to tell me

Comment

Ok personally found this funny. We watched a video about handling LDs in the classroom, with a teacher getting a bunch of different people involved in a student with LDs and simulating the symptoms with them and every thing he calls out teacher for doing she's basically done to me. And I show a lot of the things he points out as common for students with LDs.

Comment

Funny UPDATE!

oh hell this was too funny not to share as an update.

So we just had a quiz on Learning disorders, speech impediments and english as a second language learners (not really any kind of disability but special ed teachers are usually consulted in curriculum and integration methods)

I'm working on the quiz (which i get a 92% on muahahahha) and i come to a question that makes me laugh.

Question 39

Students with learning disabilities are a very heterogeneous group.
              how can you have a question like this and f-ing think 'a group of boys and girls' is a justifiable definition of heterogeneous. Students with learning disabilities are a very group of boys and girls group *snerk*.

Comment

Working...
              X