This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe choices.

At the grocery store I always have sightings. Today other than the normal weirdness, there was a girl who had made an interesting choice when dressing. It was like she had put on her nylons (the see-through kind, not opaque tights) and walked out without putting something over them. Then I realize she's got floral boy shorts under the nylons. Boy shorts meaning panties, not actual shorts. It's popular to wear tights with shorts over them, so I think maybe this is a new horrid trend. I kinda shrug it off, but a few minutes later I walk past her again. I see her tug down some fabric. I realize she actually had a mini skirt on, which had ridden up under her coat so it was invisible.

She was totally covered and everything, and she had on a regular casual coat, so she looked normal from the waist up. Just walking around wearing nothing on the bottom except control-top pantyhose like "sup?"
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

I have no words just

********* BSOD*********

HELP???????
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.
      j/k
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

The crotch was sagging, too. The mini skirt was turquoise, and didn't cover her whole butt.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Was she at least hot?

Comment

Another fashion victim, huh?
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Is wearing panties as shorts a new thing? I saw someone recently wearing shorts that I swear were just lacy underwear. They covered the most important bits, but lacy underwear is still lacy underwear. And if they were actual shorts....well they didn't look it.
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Note to self: I do not want my partner to find this thread. She might make me wear this.

Here's the if you need it.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                X