This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order or get out!

So this happened a couple years ago but still laugh about it. My ex gf and myself went to a chinese restaurant to eat, we sit down and start looking at the menu. The only other person in the restaurant was a guy who was eating and minding his own business. Then his friend comes in the restaurant and sits down with him and they start talking. Suddenly the owner comes out of the kitchen and screams 'YOU ORDER SOMETHING OR YOU GET OUT!'

I was surprised the guy took it in stride and grabbed a menu to start looking. Then like a minute later she comes back out 'YOU READY ORDER NOW?!?!!'

My ex and I couldn't stop laughing at how this woman was being so rude because it wasn't like the restaurant was packed, there was freaking FOUR people there!

And the way the owner acted, I have a feeling that 4 people is packed for it.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

If that was typical, you may well be right, VS.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

It may be that that individual is a 'frequent flyer' there and never orders anything and she finally hit her breaking point where he was concerned

Comment

Working...
        X