Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official: the bookstore is a bathroom!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
    Another thought went thru my mind after I read this. Thanks for that visual image.
    If I were his wife, I'd tie a mop to his ass, just in case.
    "Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is." - Steve Martin

Comment

Quoth Bobsentme View Post
      Not that kinda image.

Comment

WARNING...GROSSNESS AHEAD. DON'T SAY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T PUT UP A WARNING. NO COMPLAINING IF YOU KEEP READING. GO BACK NOW. LAST CHANCE.

I had to ban a customer from the store for dropping trou and crapping in the kids department. We smelled something bad every time she walked by us. However, working in bookstores attracts the strangest people and we thought she was just gassy.

Then we found the piles. She was also dripping down her legs and it was leaking everywhere she walked. Her adult son was with her maybe in his late 30s. She was maybe in her 60s. When I found then and demanded they leave the store - the son got up in my face and demanded to know why. WHY?? B/c your mother is shitting all over the store I thought to myself. The other assistant manager called the cops on them and they took off before they could come.

To this day, I don't understand it. They weren't in any way mentally handicapped that I could tell. They were angered and surprised that I dared tell them to leave, even after I told them why. The son's answer to why she didn't use the restroom like any normal human? They were to far away and it was an inconvenience to walk across the store. Yup.

The worst is that I had to pull the staff together and ask for volunteers as to who got to clean it. I let the kid go home that day with full pay and free lunches - as soon as his appetite returned that is.
        If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Quoth Bobsentme View Post
          Oh, hell, if I where his wife...well, no, I wouldn't be married to THAT...anyhoo...

The mop wouldn't be tied to his ass...it would be permanently embedded in it.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

What the hell?? Is that his idea of a damn joke?? I'm amazed you didn't quit right then and there... and even more amazed that his wife is still with him!!!!!!
            "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

A drunk passenger once urinated on HIS SEAT.

It was only after all the passengers got off and we were doing checks that we realised...we had another sector to go so we had to get the cleaners to come out again and that delayed our flight nicely

What is wrong with these people?
              No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

That's gross. Maybe the bookstores also need to have baby aisles.

Comment

What gets me is that he CHOSE not to go use the restrooms because they were too far away. Why say "oh I'll just hold it" if you know you can't.
                  GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
                  X