This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    SM: But if someone break in, they make long distance call, who pay for that? You pay for that? No, I pay for that!
    I actually work for a company setting up landline phones and whenever I talk to customers about long distance, they always have this excuse. I've told people that if they are really worried to lock their phone in a safe while they're away.

Comment

Quoth callking View Post
      I've told people that if they are really worried to lock their phone in a safe while they're away.
      Might as well just install the damn thing into a safe if you're THAT worried about it. However, you will become drawn to this particular conversation:
      *ring ring*
      "Gods! It's the phone! What's the combination to the safe again?"
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        It's fairly well-established that women, in general, have greater stamina than men, a greater pain threshold, greater resistance to g-forces (women make better figher pilots), and tend to do better with stress than men.

Women outnumber men, and yet a large number still buy into that "weaker sex" carp...

^-.-^
        Actually, I also remember hearing once that in times of hardship, there are more male children born, but I don't remember the exact reason. Something about stress, or nutritional resources available being less, something like that, and that creates a problem because the male children aren't as likely to survive and all that.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth callking View Post
          I've told people that if they are really worried to lock their phone in a safe while they're away.
          I tried that too. I said if there was such a concern about this, then maybe he could lock up the phone when he wasn't on the farm. But then his employees "can no call if something wrong. All chicken die!"
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X