This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have GOT to be kidding me!

As shocked as I was reading all the posts here, I would think to myself: "Well, OK, I guess that's about as dumb as it gets; stuff like that won't happen to me."

Then THIS GUY happened.

I bring out his tuna steak sandwich, served open-faced with a toothpick sticking through the large piece of lettuce and tomato on the top half of the roll. I walk off and think everthing is fine until he says: "Miss?" (Yes, even though I told him my name was Giggle Goose, my mom didn't name me Miss, but whatever).

He tells me I forgot to bring him "the other half of the roll."

I had to take a deep breath before telling him to look under the lettuce and tomato. Now, he was an older guy, but certainly not senile. Yes, folks, people can't even look at their entire meal before barking an order at their server.
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Did he think the lettuce and tomato were floating there via magic?
    The icon is a bunny with a spiked collar from some carpet ad.

Comment

That reminds of a time, when I was a bus boy at a local pizza joint.

A man and his son came in. Ordered and ate. When they had put their plate stacked up and glass's where left alone, I thought they were done. I saw them leave th building also. So I cleaned off the table, when they came back. they chewed me out over it. I told them straight up, that I thought they were done, since they had the plates stacked up and that they left the building. Right after that, they just left. They never once said that, he was sorry for that.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X