This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
    I'm glad I didn't hear that SC make her comment or I would have gone off on her, mush mouth and all. My roomie is my 'sister', I wouldn't still be alive if it weren't for her (literally), she's one of the most wonderful people I know and this bastion of humanity goes and treats her that way? How extremely rude can you be to other people??
    People just suck sometimes. My mom is a saint. It still didn't stop the waste if air from spewing bile all over her.

Btw, ouch about the tooth. I hope you're feeling better . I'm not really too bad with the dentist, but it took a lot of effort not to freak out when I was in the chair and they were working on me. Effort and nitrous. ^_^

Comment

Oh, I'm much better now. Five visits to the dentist and a gold crown later and I'm perfect

The actual pain of breaking it wasn't too bad (I'm in pain all the time so I get a bit tolerant to it). Unfortunately the condition I have makes most pain medications and anasthesia very ineffective so, the worst parts came in when the numbing shots would wear off ten minutes after they took effect and I'd end up feeling everything that was going on.

Ah well. Hope your mouth is feeling better too
      My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Ouch - you too?
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Rena_Muffin View Post
          Ergh, I just found this and realized I posted it while detoxing off vicoden (sp?) for the wisdom teeth and I'd posted it in the wrong place. Probably not a good idea to post things on the interwebs when slightly out of it.
          There are lots of things that shouldn't be done when slightly out of it.

http://xkcd.com/861/

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
            There are lots of things that shouldn't be done when slightly out of it.

http://xkcd.com/861/
            I feel I should thank you for the laughing fit that has me cleaning soda off myself.

Comment

Working...
            X