This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a Line in Back of You

Yesterday, I stopped at a fast food restaurant to get some food. There was a group of about 4 people before me. Once they ordered and paid, they stayed at the register instead of moving to the side to wait for their food. During this time, no one else could place their orders until the group got their food and left to sit down at a table.

After I placed my order and paid, I moved to the side. This way, the next customer could place an order.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

This, this irks me. Getting in between me and my food is not the wisest thing to do. Like walking up to a grizzly and taking the fish out of its mouth.... once you have placed your order, go to the side so others can place theirs.

SC's have no concept of anything that exists more then 1" of themselves.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

OMG they did this at Kinko's and it used to infuriate me! Forty people trying to get to the counter to place an order and every now and then we get some oblivion too stupid and/or clueless to step aside and let the next guy in line place his order.

And then get offended when I tell them to move. Because, you know, I was rude.

Maybe I was rude. How about this, it's a high pressure, high speed, intense place. Get out of the way before you get your dumb ass run over!

Comment

People do this at the pharmacy and it drives me nuts. If I tell you it'll be a few minutes, MOVE. Especially if you were the one too dense to bring your insurance card when you dropped the script off instead of handing it to me when you pick up. One old fart even had the nerve to SIT on my counter until his stuff was done. The pharmacists don't like it when people sit on the counters.
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

You're supposed to place your order, put your money down on the counter and move over. If you don't follow this simple procedure...NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Comment

exactly, order, pay and move yo' ass! if you must mill, mill elsewhere.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

These are the same idiots who stand up in the front of the bus - when there are plenty of places to sit down - for blocks and blocks, making everybody who gets on or off have to go around them. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, DUMBO!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Am I the only one picturing that episode of Seinfeld right now?

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
                There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

I met that guy before, Larry Thomas. Really nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X