This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People don't read - volume 9,999,999

Yet another example of people who don't read. I sell things on Poshmark. For those who don't know, its an online consignment site. You list clothing, bags, shoes, accessories, etc., with photos, name your price, and people can buy. People can offer, and you can choose to counter, or accept or reject their offers. Site takes a cut for processing payment, etc., and if your items sell, you pack up, print a label, and send it out. Buyer pays postage.

Your listings are called your closet, and while you can mark items as not for sale, as far as I know, there isn't any way to mark your entire closet as not for sale, or closed, say, if you're going to be away or not able to do anything.

I was away on a trip with my mom last week, back until Sat, then back to her to help her move back to my state, about 7 hours from here. So I posted that my closet would be temporarily closed, from x date through y date, as i wouldn't be able to ship, etc. but i could answer questions about items. but that's about it.

Also, if someone buys an item, you have 7 days to ship out, although most try and do it within a day or two. After 7 days, and item hasn't shipped, order either automatically cancels or buyer can. not quite sure.

Anyway, i had no less than 4 people ask about things, make offers, and purchase. fortunatley, they were either at a time where i can ship out, or let them know my schedule, and they were ok, but really? i SAID its closed for this period of time so i don't HAVE to do anything. ugh.
Working...
X