This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You're not sorry!"

Several weeks ago I went to a nearby CVS to get a flu shot and got to listen to a middle aged toddler.

Note that this took place during the middle of the day and the store had fewer then five customers wandering around.

I was waiting in the waiting area opposite the pharmacy that was being staffed by a ONE pharmacist and ONE pharmacy tech. Also, only ONE of the registers at the Pharmacy was operational (for those not familiar with CVS, they also have three/four registers at the front of the store, there was NO line at those).

A woman was waiting for the Pharmacist to complete her order when Middle Aged Toddler (MAT) walks in. MAT walks up and stands behind the woman and starts to get that "Agitated Customer Look" TM and starts to fidget. Once the woman thanks the Pharmacist for her help, the man stomps forward and has his tantrum.
    P=Pharmacist
    MAT=Middle Aged Toddler

MAT: "Did you not see me waiting here?"
    P: "Yes Sir, I did. How can I help you?"
    MAT: "Why didn't she" (points the tech) "help me?"
    P": "I'm terribly sorry sir, but that register is broken."
    MAT: "YOUR NOT SORRY!" he says in the tone of a 3 year old who didn't get the cookie he wanted.

They went around and around like that for several minutes before the man stormed out. The pharmacist looked at us and shrugged, he didn't even mention what he needed.

"YOU'RE NOT SORRY!"
    "Well NOW I'm not."

Comment

"YOU'RE NOT SORRY!"
      "Oh, believe me, I've been sorry from the moment you stormed up here."
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Out of condoms, I take it....quick, get him some, we don't want him to reproduce!!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

"YOU'RE NOT SORRY!"
          "No, and this is not preschool, sir."
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

"YOU'RE NOT SORRY!"

"Yes I am - sorry I didn't go on break!"
            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
              "YOU'RE NOT SORRY!"

"Yes I am - sorry I didn't go on break!"
              I liked all the responses, but this? This is on a whole new plane of awesome.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
              X