Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official: the bookstore is a bathroom!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official: the bookstore is a bathroom!!

Basic story since i'm too tired and too confused:

Guy comes up to register. Asks where the nearest bathroom is. I tell him. He balks, saying he'll "hold it in."

Woman (assuming wife/SO) comes up. Transaction did and done, she asks for paper towels. I give the roll to her, and she takes a few. She then kneels down in front of the counter, and is doing something out of my viewpoint.

As they leave, I start to walk the floor, and I turn my head to the front of the counters. I see a "shiny spot" on the tile, and continue to walk. 30 seconds later, I stop dead in tracks, and go "Waitaminute....."

Put two and two together. Walk back. "Sonavabitch...."

LP confirms via security camera insta-replay that they guy pissed onto our floor.

Yuck.

Well, I suppose at least she didn't make you clean it up.

God, if that was my husband... well, he wouldn't be, because I wouldn't stay with someone who just pissed on the floor in shops.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

That is unbelievable. I know many people have medical issues that make them physically unable to "hold it in" (my dad was like that before he died) - but if you know that you have this problem, there are plenty of incontinence products on the market to help you out. The wife was obviously used to this happening since she seemed so unconcerned by it....unbelievable. And disgusting, too.
      A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
      - Dave Barry

Comment

Right there in front of your counter? Can you imagine what you would have done if you'd have caught him in the act?
        "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Hurts, doesn't it?

Comment

Quoth aspira View Post
          Right there in front of your counter? Can you imagine what you would have done if you'd have caught him in the act?
          Grab him by his hair, put his face in it, and say "NO, BAD SC, BAD" and procede to use his shirt as a mop.
          My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Are you sure this was actually a person, and not some really human-looking ape? That man should feel ashamed of himself for the next 37 years. He'll have grandkids, and they'll be on his lap and he'll be crying because he felt so bad.
            "I am the me I choose to be"
            -Sydney Poitier
            I (love) "The Office"
            "This month we're having a special on cardstock."
            -Jim Halpert

Comment

Okay, so did he piss in his pants, or did he unzip them without you seeing, whip it out, and piss?
              Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

That's disgusting! I'm getting more and more concerned for humanity.
                It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

What kind of a grown person thinks it's alright to piss in public view of other people, and inside a freaking store? Ewwww...

Comment

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
                    What kind of a grown person thinks it's alright to piss in public view of other people, and inside a freaking store? Ewwww...
                    Somebody with a full bladder, and no apparent shame.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ewww.... That's completely disgusting. I don't know if he couldn't hold it, or if he was just lazy, but there was no real reason for it.

Comment

We had a homeless man arrested because he dropped his pants in the middle of the store and took a piss. The older lady near him was not to happy. We were nice and gave her free groceries. The homeless man has been trespassed from the plaza we are in.

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
                          That is unbelievable. I know many people have medical issues that make them physically unable to "hold it in" (my dad was like that before he died) - but if you know that you have this problem, there are plenty of incontinence products on the market to help you out. The wife was obviously used to this happening since she seemed so unconcerned by it....unbelievable. And disgusting, too.
                          He was an older gentleman, maybe late 50's - early 60's. What irks me about the whole situation is that if he couldn't "hold it in," why he didn't ask to use our employee bathrooms? If he just said "it's an emergency" then yeah, i'd comply and at least help out the guy.

I'm just completely amazed that he didn't damage the products we have lining the front of the counter.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
                            LP confirms via security camera insta-replay that they guy pissed onto our floor.
                            If you're in the US that is highly illegal. Not only is it indecent exposure, but you could also consider it deliberately making it a hazard enviroment (it's a health issue).

If it's on camera, that is really sweet.

But, he had to have his wife wipe it up????
                            Quote Dalesys:
                            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                              If you're in the US that is highly illegal. Not only is it indecent exposure, but you could also consider it deliberately making it a hazard enviroment (it's a health issue).

If it's on camera, that is really sweet.

But, he had to have his wife wipe it up????
                              Another thought went thru my mind after I read this. Thanks for that visual image.

Comment

Working...
                              X