This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    The Blackberry X is like the tampon of Blackberry!
    It sops up blood? It's something you stick up inside you? Or just leave it in your panties, nestled snug against your crotch? Or... *nose bleed*
    Damnit... *sticks a BlackBerry X up her nose*
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
      It sops up blood? It's something you stick up inside you? Or just leave it in your panties, nestled snug against your crotch? Or... *nose bleed*
      Only if you set it for vibrate.

Comment

you know this week wasnt that bad, sounds like every other weekly post form you. JUST DAMN FUNNY...

giggle it brightened up my day

Comment

I'm *still* trying to figure out the tampon thing. Its almost on par with 'If it wasn't for my horse I wouldn't have spent that year in college"

><

Comment

I've kinda hung around here long enough that I should have known better than to be drinking anything while reading certain peoples posts
            Kara's post are always on the list. However- I didn't think to apply that rule to the responses

After reading Juwl's-
            Quoth Juwl View Post
            I now have green tea over my collar- reading on my laptop, which was resting on my chest while I was on my back-

Oh, and Gravekeeper-don't think too hard about that blackberry tampon thing- it's gonna get stuck in your head- and instead of doing anything you'll really only be thinking "Blackberry X is like the tampon of Blackberrys" and its gonna go on and on, driving you crazy- until the day they find you dead in your bathroom from the burst blood vessel in your head ( much thanks/apologies to Lewis Black- I knew the routine for the horse/college thing- I just couldn't summarize it well) And we will all be deprived of your wit
            Yes- I'm the supervisor today
            Yes I'm young
            Get Over It.....and have a nice day

Comment

Quoth jigshoes86 View Post
              Oh, and Gravekeeper-don't think too hard about that blackberry tampon thing- it's gonna get stuck in your head- and instead of doing anything you'll really only be thinking "Blackberry X is like the tampon of Blackberrys" and its gonna go on and on, driving you crazy- until the day they find you dead in your bathroom from the burst blood vessel in your head ( much thanks/apologies to Lewis Black- I knew the routine for the horse/college thing- I just couldn't summarize it well) And we will all be deprived of your wit
              Well... next time he gets DtA on the phone, he could tell him that Blackberry X is the tampon of Blackberries....

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth walking with scissors View Post
                So, does that make Blackberry Y the Mooncup of Blackberries? (don't ask, guys)
                Actually, the one he wanted was very thin. You could even say... ultra thin.

Quoth Juwl View Post
                It sops up blood? It's something you stick up inside you? Or just leave it in your panties, nestled snug against your crotch?
                We've finally found a similarity. You go to retrieve your blackberry and it's not there. I swear I had the damn thing (blackberry). I distinctly recall sticking it in... my purse... this morning! There's no other place it could of gone. But it just isn't there. That's impossible! Unless there's a rip in time and space in there that I don't know about, it just can't be. But it's just gone!

Okay, that should have driven off any of the guys who were still reading this post....
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                  SM: NO! Someone break in, they will make long distance call! Who pay for that? You pay for that or I pay?
                  This is a joke, right? Please tell me it's a joke.
                  1) If someone broke in, I assure you one of the last things they're going to do is go right to your phone to make a long distance call. The last thing would probably be hunkerin' down to watch pay-per-view. Of Brittany's "performance" last week.
                  2) If someone DID break in and made a long distance call, paying for it would be the *least* of your worries. TRUST me.

I can not believe that person used that reasoning not once, but twice.
                  My faith in humanity is gone. And modern society is keeping alive those that Darwin would have predicted wouldn't have lived past 6 years old. Progress isn't necessarily a good thing, folks.

Kara, I think you just scared the guys off well and good. Kudos. We really are *not* the "weaker" sex.
                  Last edited by Reyneth; 09-27-2007, 04:24 AM.

Comment

hmmmmm i cant remember if it was one of my medical books, a sex show or a history of sex show, but i remember learning once that men a genetically weaker (no physically) which is why we are so hard on them... or something like that... its been awhile since i saw this so it might have been just why you are more likely to miscarry a male and the male is more likely to die within the first year of life, and why they are more prone to certain gentic traites....

and i had a reason for this...
                    something about weaknes...

Comment

It's fairly well-established that women, in general, have greater stamina than men, a greater pain threshold, greater resistance to g-forces (women make better figher pilots), and tend to do better with stress than men.

Women outnumber men, and yet a large number still buy into that "weaker sex" carp...

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm not disgusted. Quite clinically fascinated, actually.

Ever noticed how many of the "Girl issues - guys you have been warned!" threads get very few men posting but more than their fair share of page views? We're trying to understand - yes, that's it. Honest.

Rapscallion

Comment

That's because even with the threat of "girl issues," men are tempted to read anyway, hoping to learn all our secrets and motives.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                            That's because even with the threat of "girl issues," men are tempted to read anyway, hoping to learn all our secrets and motives.
                            Just as we are them. But then, with guys their needs seem to be pretty simple:

As Jeff Foxworthy discussed in one of his routines, you can ask any guy between the ages of 13 and 90 what they want and it's the same thing:

I'd like a beer and I want to see something nekkid.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              It's fairly well-established that women, in general, have greater stamina than men, a greater pain threshold, greater resistance to g-forces (women make better figher pilots), and tend to do better with stress than men.
                              I heard a great one the other night...

"Heaven and Hell both start with HE"
                              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth jigshoes86 View Post
                                I now have green tea over my collar- reading on my laptop, which was resting on my chest while I was on my back-
                                *bows grandiosely*
                                "Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night."
                                *pulls the Blackberry X from her nose* Well, I'm still bleeding... that obviously wasn't the case...
                                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                                X