Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blas - true. they will likely realize the driver was just turning them in - or rather attempting to turn them in.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      Blas - true. they will likely realize the driver was just turning them in - or rather attempting to turn them in.
      Exactly. They'd be hard-pressed to prove that she had actually been drinking them in the car. Now, a bunch of half-empty beer cans... that might be a different story.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

The Jedi Mind Trick ONLY works in the movies....lol.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
          You should have told her you were a Toydarian, and that mind tricks don't work on you.
          LOL you beat me to it.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
            Exactly. They'd be hard-pressed to prove that she had actually been drinking them in the car. Now, a bunch of half-empty beer cans... that might be a different story.
            She didn't seem to be drunk at the time, just crazy. I assume her cans were empty, but they weren't in any sort of container. She just had them piled in her arms. When she took them back to her car, it looked like she just dumped them all onto the back seat.

I later told the story to the customer who had originally held open the door for her, and he said she must have been the same girl he saw at a wireless phone store, staring down the employees and trying to get them to put her on someone else's contract.

Comment

Now there's an interesting twist...to bad that customer couldn't give more details about the cell store saga.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
              X