Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is a pic of me from a webcomic a friend does. With something I say all the time added...
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Mine is a tiger girl. I'm a writer who designed a character after myself. She grew into my alter ego called Kisa(Russian for kitty). Kisa is a tough-as-nails she-beast who looks kinda like this. Someday I'll draw her and stick it up there, but for now I sniped this one from picturepail and it's close enough.

Before this, it was a sleepy tiger. Tigers are my favie animal because they are huge beasts who move like ballet dancers.
      Answers: $1
      Correct Answers: $2
      Answers that require thought: $5
      Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Mine is Karl the Llama, from the Llamas with Hats series. The text reads: I don't kill people. That is my least favorite thing to do.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Mine is a picture of me and Claudia Christian taken at Wizard con in 2011.

Her charter on Babylon 5, Ivanova was always my favorite, I kinda wanted to be Ivanova when I grew up. Still do.
          Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

Mine is the shield for the Seattle Sounders part of Major League Soccer.

They are my favorite sport and sport team.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I should also explain the origin of my previous avatar, the crazy smiley.

Like the letters indicate, it's a logo for A.D.D., who is/was a character of mine in a wrestling e-fed I used to participate in. I made it myself.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                Mine is Karl the Llama, from the Llamas with Hats series. The text reads: I don't kill people. That is my least favorite thing to do.
                KAAAAAAARL WHY DID YOU DO THAAAAAAAAT
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Mine is still a wolverine...

Comment

Mine is my madeup MLP unicorn. She runs a bookstore but writes books too. >_>
                    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                      I giggled like a crazy lady when you introduced me to those.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Mine is from the awesome game Portal.

And fireheart, I totally remember that episode of Pokemon. Ah, the good old days. I miss playing those games. I still have them; I just haven't had time to play them.

Comment

Mine is a .gif from the movie "Logan's Run".

My lifeclock has been blinking for a while...
                          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I saw that at the grocery store one day and it amused me so much that I snapped a picture. I love when people do stuff like that just to bring a little levity to someone else's day.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Currently, my avatar is Jack Webb (1920-1982) who turned a small role in the movie He Walked By Night into an iconic radio series of the 40's and 50's, television series of the 50's (later resurrected in the late 60's and early 70s, again, without Webb in in the late 80's and again in the early 00's), and two movies (one in 1954 which closely resembles the series, and a 1987 comedy which doesn't come close). This of course was Dragnet. He also created the popular late 60's/early 70's series Adam-12 and the 70's series Emergency.

Prior to this, my avatar was Benjamin Kubelsky aka Jack Benny. A vaudeville comedian who went on to be one of the most popular radio and television comedians of the 30's, 40's, and 50's. His shtick was being forever stingy and vain, though in reality this was far from the truth.

Prior to that, I don't even remember.

SC
                              "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post

And fireheart, I totally remember that episode of Pokemon. Ah, the good old days. I miss playing those games. I still have them; I just haven't had time to play them.
                                I ended up buying White 2 the other day. Now I can't stop playing it.

They're going to release a new one later on this year...Pokemon X and Y.
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X