Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please avoid this place! (Kinda gross)

If any of you in NJ get pedicures PLEASE don't go to Aqua spa on route 18, there has just been another person who has gone to the hospital with strange and painful symptoms. My mom was hospitalized almost 4 years ago because of a pedicure from this place and last week there was a customer that came in with her daughter and went through my mothers line who kept shifting her weight because her feet hurt, my mom asked her what was wrong and as they were talking my mom figured out what happened and told her to get to a hospital and get herself tested for staph and a couple other things. The woman's daughter came back in today to tell my mom that her mom was in the hospital and thank you for helping her. How it starts out is you think it's a bug bite and then gradually it gets more and more painful as well as your feet and ankles swell up and it just gets worse, skin starts falling off and it starts to spread up your legs and the pain and swelling increases. My mom had to relearn how to walk because there was nerve damage, we're just glad that this woman and her daughter came through my moms line so it didn't get that severe. I just don't want any of you to go through this.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Oh ew.

Methinks that a call to a health and sanitation commission of some sort wouldn't go astray. Make sure that they do a surprise visit.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      Oh ew.

Methinks that a call to a health and sanitation commission of some sort wouldn't go astray. Make sure that they do a surprise visit.
      Yes, definitely contact the appropriate department. This should not keep happening, and you don't want anyone else to suffer.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
      X