Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seshat, when I had to make the same decision for my beloved Shandy, the vets office sent me a card afterwards (which I hadn't expected, and thought was very sweet of them) with this poem printed inside. And yes, you will need tissues, but I found a little comfort in it and I hope you will too.
    http://www.milespetsupplies.co.uk/fr...rainbow-bridge

(not the same as the one Sonoma linked to, btw)
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Hey Sesh, just wanted to say that I'm praying for you, hun. And still sending hugs your way.

/big hugs
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I sat on the front steps and had a talk to her last night, while looking at her grave (under the camellia).

Told her how much I miss her. Asked her to look after Les (D's father, who loved her and who she loved, and who died a few years back).

Told her I'd see her again in a few decades.

Thank you all for your support and care: it's meant a lot.

On Tuesday, my myotherapist will massage out the tensions and trigger points I've developed over the course of the week. I've been trying to be good to my body, but it's so hard to do that and grieve simultaneously.
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Hugs. Its a hard time for you guys, you need hugs on demand!
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
          X