This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubby having surgery

Today Hubby is having surgery on the sole of his right foot. He has multiple fibromas on the bottom of his foot that is making it hard for him to walk. They did the left foot in January. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Will do.
    Hope all goes well.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Will be praying for him, let us know how everything goes, hun. /hugs
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

He is in recovery. Surgery went better then expected

Comment

Awesome to hear! =D

Comment

Great to hear! I feel for him, since I go in tomorrow to have a bone spur removed.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

He is home resting in our bed. I have the first dressing change this evening

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                Great to hear! I feel for him, since I go in tomorrow to have a bone spur removed.
                ...You'd better let me know that everything's okay. Or I'll pull a NinjaDash and sneak into the hospital. And find out.

OAS - Overly Attached Seraph <.<

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  ...You'd better let me know that everything's okay. Or I'll pull a NinjaDash and sneak into the hospital. And find out.

OAS - Overly Attached Seraph <.<
                  Yes, Seraph. I will. Last thing I want is to be on the wrong side of your normalcy-destruction powers.
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                    Yes, Seraph. I will. Last thing I want is to be on the wrong side of your normalcy-destruction powers.
                    Darn skippy straight.

Comment

How's the hubby doing, FormerCallingCardRep?

Comment

He is very sore. He said that it burns more then it hurts

Comment

Poor guy, that has to suck

Comment

Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
                            He is very sore. He said that it burns more then it hurts
                            That's the nerves trying to heal... he's going to feel that for a while. I had a few removed and I had the same feeling.

Comment

Burns isn't a surprise, really. Just wait until it starts itching. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X