This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I is very smart.

Dumb numbnuts that I am manually pulled a pallet off an 8 stack and the manky thing broke on me and went down my leg. Hello massive bone bruise and I'm pretty sure there is a glorious dent forming. Thank fuck I like to wear over the knee socks as they took the brunt of the rippage so my skin is still intact but there is definitely a golf ball growing on my shin. From knee to ankle right down the shin. Owie.

Making an official injury report tommorrow night as I am sick and tired of the new pallets breaking like this. I am going to get reamed for not following OH&S (2 person lift) but it would have broken they way it did even if it was a 2 person lift. Probably ended up with a worse injury as the pallet would have been fully in the air rather than one end already resting on the ground stopping the 'swing' effect or it would have broken my toe again. Yes it's done that before with a 2 person lift. Honestly this looks far work but is so far much less painful than another broken toe. The new pallets do this constantly and I modified my lift and pull to compensate and it still did it. Drag a pallet, end breaks off. Use a jack, both ends break. Slide a pallet, end breaks off. Drop a tote too hard, end breaks off.

Whoever had the bright idea of ordering 1/3 to 1/2 thicker wood and NOT use longer nails to secure them is an amazing idiot, surpassing even my stellar stupidity and they keep renailing them in the exact same sports where they keep breaking free causing even more of a failure point in the wood. Captain Logic? where are you? Come back, everyone needs you!

Dimwits you have outdone yourselves. And I say that as a dimwit myself. I'll limp my dumb arse out.

Sorry, Captain Logic is off with No-Nonsense Woman trying to fight Covid. It's going to be a long time before they return. Athena help us all. Please?
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Haha shit I forgot about the covid dumbasses. No wonder Captain Logic and No Nonsense Woman have had to let small shit like this slide. They are run off their asses right now.

Comment

Working...
      X