Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy needs to get out of that relationship ASAP!
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• “WHERE. ARE. YOUR. HOUSEWARES?”
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Am I the only one wondering why the stories haven't been updated from Friday's yet?
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
          Am I the only one wondering why the stories haven't been updated from Friday's yet?
          No, I was wondering too - I check it once a day and there's usually at least one new posting every day. Not Always Working and Not Always Friendly haven't had new posts since I think Wednesday.

Comment

• Quoth siskaren View Post
            No, I was wondering too - I check it once a day and there's usually at least one new posting every day. Not Always Working and Not Always Friendly haven't had new posts since I think Wednesday.
            Odd, since I saw new NAW posts just today.
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

• Quoth Kogarashi View Post
              Odd, since I saw new NAW posts just today.
              Well, that's odd, because I just checked, and the most recent one is the same one it's been for days - At Work And Having A Ball.

ETA: OK, this is weird. I tried going through Chrome instead of Firefox, and now there's pages of NAW posts that I haven't seen before. (I had to go to page 7 to find the story I mentioned above.)
              Last edited by siskaren; 02-02-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

... I tried going through Chrome instead of Firefox, and now there's pages of NAW posts that I haven't seen before...
                Maybe your cookies are stale?
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  This guy needs to get out of that relationship ASAP!
                  But meanwhile it's probably a-okay for the woman to hang out around other men.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Well, that's odd, because I just checked, and the most recent one is the same one it's been for days - At Work And Having A Ball.

ETA: OK, this is weird. I tried going through Chrome instead of Firefox, and now there's pages of NAW posts that I haven't seen before. (I had to go to page 7 to find the story I mentioned above.)
                    I have had a problem with it not refreshing recently. Do a reload.
                    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                    Save the Ales!
                    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• The guy with the overly jealous girlfriend seriously needs to get away from that relationship post haste. She sounds psychotic.

Quoth siskaren View Post
                      I actually stopped using Firefox quite a while back because it started doing things like that to me. I actually use IE as my main browser, because it actually has a feature or two I like, but Chrome is my backup browser. I have two monitors, so it's easy to have both open at once that way, and I don't have to worry about some sites where I want to be logged in on two accounts at once because I just use the other browser for the second account. I've also got a short list of sites where I've had documented cases of getting viruses through the ads on said sites, so they are relegated to Chrome-only so I can use AdBlock on them.
                      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"

Comment

• "Sir, if you need all those discounts to this hotel, then you cannot afford me."

GREAT comeback to a bad joke.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Do you come with the room?
                          Oh you! *giggle*
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• It appears the same story has been posted twice, from both perspectives.

https://notalwaysright.com/i-pronoun...-idiot-2/50272
                            https://notalwaysworking.com/no-italiano/40498

Anyone want to guess which is the correct one?
                            The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

• Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
                              It appears the same story has been posted twice, from both perspectives.

Anyone want to guess which is the correct one?
                              Well, if the comments on the posts are to be believed, the NAW version is the accurate account, and the NAR version was someone attempting to troll the story-submitter/customer.

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/no-mo-delivery/50369 - I...wait...what?

Comment

Working...
                                X