X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty gets vacuumed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRvrSvDeig4

This be my mom and Stripes (boykitty).

His sister (who could use a good vacuuming ) was probably hiding from the noise in the bedroom.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Aww, he likes it!

I wish I could vacuum my dog like that. He's the opposite. He doesn't mind the vacuum, until that attachment gets near him, and then he FREAKS!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Oh, he loves it!

His sister, on the other hand, is terrified of the noise (well, and everything else). She will lay inside the coil of the hose when it's turned off, though.

Comment

that's so adorable! 'cept...i think my favorite part of the vid is the fact that your mum's shirt matches the kitty ^_^
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

WOW a cat who actually likes to be vacuumed. most of our cats would run and hide when we just pulled it out.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

The sequel, if there is one, will be Stars (the girl) getting rolled with the lint roller. That's her favorite thing. If she hears you tear off that paper, she comes running.

Comment

I wish my cat was like that. We tried vaccuming him once when I had the 'bright' idea that it would mean less hair getting everywhere. I still have the scar where he showed his displeasure at the idea.

It's one of those ideas that are good in theory but not in practice.
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Well, that's one way to deal with the shedding. Our cats run when we use the vaccum. Neko runs whenever we use plastic bags. It makes me wonder if she was abused by them as a kitten.
                Random conversation:
                Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                  Well, that's one way to deal with the shedding. Our cats run when we use the vaccum. Neko runs whenever we use plastic bags. It makes me wonder if she was abused by them as a kitten.
                  The girl is the one who really sheds badly. I wish vacuuming her was an option. She likes the lint roller but that fills up real quick. My mom did discover that she's afraid of balloons...after they had been tied to a kitchen chair for 3 days after my dad's birthday and my mom realized the cat hadn't been past the kitchen in all that time (and their litter box is in the basement...through the kitchen...).

Comment

My beautiful Rookie was scared of the vacuum and of plastic bags. Since I had her since she was a few weeks old, I know for a fact she wasn't abused as a kitten.

Maybe vacs and bags are animals' spiders and clowns.
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                    X