This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're freaking kidding me (language)

Just when I think I've heard everything...

Dragged myself into the call center this morning for a another restful day of tech support, plugged in my headphones, and get -

"I NEED A SUPERVISOR RIGHT NOW!"

I see the customer had a service call today to ground his satellite dish. I assume that something went wrong with the visit. And boy, was I right.

"THIS PISS POOR EXCUSE FOR A TECH DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING! I TOLD HIM EXACTLY WHERE TO GO AND HOW TO GROUND MY DISH THE 'RIGHT WAY' AND HE IGNORED ME AND JUST STARTED...WORKING!"

Oh, God forbid the tech didn't fall to his knees and stare up at you in rapture as pearls of wisdom fell from your lips. Instead he just did his job! The nerve! Anyway, this guy was annoying but so far hadn't said anything that I haven't heard a thousand times until...

"AND THEN HE GOT STUNG BY SOME BEES! AND HE GOT UPSET ABOUT IT AND DIDN'T FINISH IT! HE EVEN SWORE AT ME! HOW DARE HE GET STUNG BY BEES AND NOT FINISH GROUNDING MY DISH! IT'S ALL HIS FAULT HE GOT STUNG ANYWAY BECAUSE IF HE HAD JUST LISTENED TO ME AND GONE WHERE I TOLD HIM TO GO IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!'

Um...hold up. The tech got stung by bees on your property, and your first instinct is to get pissed off that he stopped working? You didn't want to...um, maybe ask if he's ok?

"THE TECH IS TRYING TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW! MAKE HIM STAY! HE HASN'T GROUNDED MY DISH YET!"

Wtf? Are you kidding me - the tech is still there? And...your priority is trying to get this bee stung tech to ground your frickin' dish? What if the guy is allergic? Maybe he needs medical attention, you self centered blowhard! I don't blame the tech for swearing at him. If I got swarmed by bees and some asshole ran up and started screaming at me about it I'd tell him to go fuck himself too.

"I WANT YOUR SUPERVISOR RIGHT NOW! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! YOU CAN'T TREAT ME THIS WAY! I'M CALLING MY LAWYER AND I'M GOING TO SUE!"

Unfrickingbelievable. Tech gets swarmed by bees and he's going to sue US. I hope the tech sues HIM. Bastard.

So I ended up calling a 'supervisor' who sat in stunned silence for a few seconds after she heard what he was calling about and then we both busted up laughing. Not that we don't feel bad for the tech, but just the level of ridiculousness... Anyway, I transferred him so I'll have to check back on it all later.

The sad thing is my company rolls over for customers, especially the SCs, so he'll probably get a big credit and an apology. They make us crawl so far up the customer's ass they can taste us.

I'm hoping that the tech doesn't get into trouble for this though. What I'm really hoping is that the tech's supervisor has some brass ones and stands up for his tech. No matter what our weak willed management does, they can deny him service and refuses to let anyone else come out on the grounds that the property is unsafe. Here's hoping!

So this doucheberg is mad because a working man was injured in his property while trying to do his job, the entire time having this idiopotamus trying to contradict him and tell him how to do the job he was trained to do? HE'S mad?

I've got a few things to say to this raging cock attack, and several of them end in "...and the horse your rode in on!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm guessing he _knew_ the bees were there! I would definitely put this asshat on notice that he can take his demands and stuff them where the sun doesn't shine.

That, of course, translates to apologize on hands and knees and give away credits galore...

I hope the tech is ok, I remember the time I took a weedeater over a hornet's nest, I couldn't run away fast enough!

Comment

I'm wondering if he didn't try to tell the tech about the bees, and the tech blew him off. That might be worth some complaining - if the customer weren't such a huge ass, too.

Comment

Working...
        X