Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The air of entitlement really grinds my gears. I love sharing, but, dang. Ask first before you take something someone obviously spent their time on.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
      Could have been worse, could have been this lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZq7qS6cuI

NSFW (or anywhere else) due to language
      Is that the one where the lady is taking the rhubarb?

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
        Is that the one where the lady is taking the rhubarb?
        Yes it is, and I don't think I'd call her a lady, not with that nasty attitude.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Only thing that would make that video better is if what woman was in a witch costume.
          Last edited by Brojekk; 08-16-2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
            Only thing that would make that video better is if what woman was in a witch costume.
            Hey! No witch I know would ever steal someone else's produce. In fact the Path I follow says that you shouldn't even spend time with a thief.
            Persephone is the reason for the season.

Comment

Quoth stitchwitch View Post
              Hey! No witch I know would ever steal someone else's produce. In fact the Path I follow says that you shouldn't even spend time with a thief.
              True..true. They have a code of honor.
              I didn't realize my post could be taken like that. I'm sorry.
              Last edited by Brojekk; 08-16-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                Yes it is, and I don't think I'd call her a lady, not with that nasty attitude.
                I'm at work so I left the audio off but it was pretty easy to tell what was going on. I have to admit I jumped to the end and was sorely disappointed. I was sure this was going to end with some hilarious footage when the home owner turned the hose onto the nasty rhubarb thief.
                You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
                  True..true. They have a code of honor.
                  I didn't realize my post could be taken like that. I'm sorry.
                  It's ok, we know we have a lot of work to do to get past the pop culture image of "the evil witch".
                  Persephone is the reason for the season.

Comment

I feel so bad for your coworker! At least he got the tomatoes back but that's not saying much. I just don't get how these people were raised. And even that's not an excuse. My father was a piece of work and I still managed to learn not to drugs and steal all on my own. I'm glad you called her out on it.

Comment

"I just couldn't help myself."

Yeah? Fuck you and fuck that lameass bullshit excuse of an excuse.

You are an adult. You have free will. You make choices. You made a choice to pick those tomatoes. It was not a compulsion that you could not control. It was a choice.

How would you like it if some woman you didn't know said, "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself...your husband is just so cute, I just HAD to fuck him nine ways from Sunday."

Oh, you wouldn't like that? Gee, I wonder why....

Now, I am not a gardener, as I have a bit of a black thumb, but my mom was an amazing gardener, and the thought of doing something like that just nauseates me. I can actually hear my mother's voice in my head if I was to pull something like that: "Jester? Just WHAT do you think you're doing?"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
                        Could have been worse, could have been this lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZq7qS6cuI

NSFW (or anywhere else) due to language
                        A Cracked writer attempts an "interview" with her...
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hey, they were fucking alley tomatoes. Mind your fucking business and go inside!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                          X