Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As to buttons, I prefer Foamy's Reboot button myself: http://youtu.be/_E3OM7rZg1g

As to the idiot...ergh...Some people just need a boot to the head. Really. WTF?
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Honestly, when I saw this, I thought of the following: http://youtu.be/kfj0sRiEqx4

Yeah... that idiot really is... well, an idiot. Hey, it's redundant.

Comment

Aaaand, yes, he went and posted on their Facebook page.

I joined the group, and posted a nice, long response to him, and yes, pretty much told him in a nicely worded email that he needs to cut that *(@! out.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
          Ugh. Idiots. "I didn't read what you said, so I'm going to do what I want anyway. La la la."

Jerk. (see my avatar. I'm allowed to call someone a jerk.)
          Yes, but you must call him a "joik," to get the right feel, Doc.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Will he hold out, folks?

CAN HE HOLD OUT?!

Oh, no! You covet my ice cream bar! I've had this ice cream bar... since I was a child! People... always... trying to take it AWAY FROM ME!

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              Its like he specifically looked for the giant red button that said DONT PUSH THIS and just went WHEEE IMMA DO WHAT I WANT.
              Do you mean this red button?
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Do you have any recourse for filing a complaint/dropping him as a client/gaining some sort of compensation for him screwing things up so badly for you? Because that would be my next thought - after specifically telling him not to do something, he did it anyway. People like that need to be shown the consequences of their actions, or they won't stop.
                Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  The beautiful, shiny button?

The jolly, candy-like button?
                  I just KNEW somebody would, from the moment I read the thread title.

Comment

Aaaaand this is why so many business communications now have "this is private & confidential, not to be posted, forwarded, or discussed with your priest" in their signature blocks nowadays... What an asshat.
                    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
                    X