No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently my name has been changed to Sarah without my knowledge.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh
      Apparently my name has been changed to Sarah without my knowledge.
      Wha...? How'd that happen. Lol.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I got a junk text on my phone. Addressed to a Sarah.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Ah. That makes sense.

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Apparently my name has been changed to Sarah without my knowledge.
            With old age comes a free sex change! (Happy burpday)
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• There are days (like today) where I look at my life and go 'How the hell did I get here?' It's odd, these moments usually occur on the bus or at work.
              I'm barely making it on my own in when 2 years ago I was living in my parents basement paying them rent.

Comment

• I hope my online friend goes to bed soon so I can watch a movie before I have to go to bed myself. I love her to bits but sometimes I just don't wanna talk to anybody.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Flip flops on hardwood floors are loud. Especially if the hardwood floor is the last step of a flight of stairs.

Comment

• it is a good night. Rugby World Cup on the TV, Guinness by the laptop and playing World of Warcraft.

aaahhhhhhhhhh

Now if the heat would let up it would almost be perfect.
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *sigh* The weekend is nearly over, and tomorrow it's back to the Regional Center for Angst and Overdone Melodrama that is my workplace....
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I just found out my kid's middle name should be pronounced 'Ren-yay'. Well, I like my pronounciation better, so you can suck it, French language.
                        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• -I fear being homeless. I have never been homeless, so why this fear haunts me I will never know. I have been without food, so one would think I would be afraid of that, but I'm not. I can't explain why I fear being homeless and don't fear being without food again.

-I fear getting my degrees and having employers not hire me because I'm not a spring chicken any more. I know they won't come right out and tell me that, though.

-I told my daughter why I have such a disdain of my fellow man. She told me she thought I had always felt that way but now understands why I have my view point.

-To the idiot who can't seem to get the fact that we are no longer friends. I don't forgive something like that. What you did hurt me and you don't think it was a big deal and why on earth should you apologize. That's fine, but don't come to my door acting like we are BFF. I don't like or trust you, so kindly go screw yourself and leave me the hell alone.
                          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• On Saturday I flew in an experimental home built aircraft (it's called a Long EZ, for anyone who wants to google and see what an odd plane it is). The pilot is trained in acrobatic flight...... OMG! G force is freakin awesome! We reached an airspeed of 208 knots and I spent the rest of the day with a grin on my face and I continually hugged the pilot.
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I just tried on, and fit into size 44 pants. At one time I was wearing 50's. 50's. So putting on a pair of 44's is a BIG deal for me (they actually are a tad loose). If this keeps up, eventually I won't fit the name Gentle Giant anymore.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Seems like forever since I talked to ApolloSZ and it makes me sad....hint....hinty hint.
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X