Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't want to alarm you, but there may be a boogie man or boogie men in the hotel.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
    Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, because there are literally thousands of them... Oh, and there's probably something in you closet.
    Despicable Me FTW!

(So jazzed there's a sequel next year!)
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

There's a sequel to this story. Last weekend, my CW, Other Audit was working. This same SC walked in trying to get a room but had no ID or payment. Other Audit turns the SC down. SC starts ranting how Hero would have let her get a room and that Other Audit should call Hero. SC then starts giving a sob story about how someone burnt her house down. Other Auddit told SC to call the police. Cops come and talk to SC for a couple hours. The cops tell Other Audit that SC has a few minor warrants. We're not sure what they are though.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

The cops tell Other Audit that SC has a few minor warrants. We're not sure what they are though.
        So... does that mean SC gets a free room at the jailhouse for the night?

Comment

Ghost Hunters? Feh! They're a bunch of spineless geeks (not the good kind of geeks).

It may not be wise, but the Ghost Adventures crew has more stones than the GH people, in my opinion. Then again, I only watch the International version....

/threadjack over

How nice is that. They finally get their free room.
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

And just where they belong, too.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
            X