This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth sylvier View Post
    If she was too lazy or self-entitled to stay home and set her alarm for 30 minutes earlier than usual, she deserves to sleep in a cold car
    So she's gonna sleep in her car, then go to her meeting the next morning all rumpled and stinky from sleeping in her clothes . . . ?

Yeah. Go home, lady.

Sometimes when I go shopping I take my kids along (5 and 2). The 5-year-old inevitably asks me why we aren't taking the car, and I remind him that the grocery is right around the corner, and if we drove there, we'd have to park farther away from the store than my car is parked right this minute. Same applies to the SC in the OP. If she's going to wind up staying further away from where she's going than her own home, why not just stay there?

(OK, counterexample. Next time I drive to Baltimore for the weekend, I'm leaving Thursday night, even if it means we have to stay in a motel ten minutes away from the house, rather than leaving Friday morning at 3 in the afternoon, which is what happened last time I tried to leave Friday morning. Takes forever to get the four of us organized, packed, and in the car... let all that happen the night before, and it'll be much faster packing out of a motel than out of the house. If this is why this SC is doing it, though, who's only one person, then I shudder to think of how disorganized she must be.)
    Last edited by Shalom; 04-04-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X