Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, an ageing Elvis wannabee was just about the mark, now you mention it...
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'm getting a picture of a circa 1980's "Medallion Man", but 20 years on.
      So very, very wrong.

Comment

/hugs marmalady/ That had to suck.

Also, i'm imagining a pimped-out Carl, from ATHF. <.<
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post

Also, i'm imagining a pimped-out Carl, from ATHF. <.<
          Me, too, Seraph!

Yup, we have a word for that here in da Yuu Ess of Aaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, too....but this is a family website
          I usually just shorten it to "canoe."

*gives Marmalady cookies*
          Last edited by thatcrazyredhead; 04-03-2012, 06:45 PM. Reason: Woops
          "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

*hugs Seraph and Redhead and starts nomming on cookies*
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Got my gentle giant Why would I want 'God's gift to women' (as the tattoo on your arm proclaimed you to be) ?
              There's your problem... he didn't specify WHICH god. Maybe he's a gift from Loki or Hades.

Comment

The Trickster isn't that clever, and Hades has much more style.

Comment

Mystical is so sweet, lucky girl Marmalady! The guy is a total creep, I hope he never shows up around there again.

Comment

Quoth Pharm Girl View Post
                    Mystical is so sweet, lucky girl Marmalady!
                    Yes he is, and yes I am.

Comment

*cackles and rubs my hands together* I have them fooled..now time for phase 2. *looks around* Wait..did I say that out loud?...

I still think I am the lucky one.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

At the risk of beating an old, dead joke...

"God's Gift to Women" ?

I hope he kept the receipt.
                        Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

Hey now, hey now..he could have been gods gift to women. God does have a sense of humor, the guy could have been on April 1st.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                            Hey now, hey now..he could have been gods gift to women. God does have a sense of humor, the guy could have been on April 1st.
                            If that dude is supposed to be a "gift" to women, then I'd really hate to see what a nightmare would be.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Same guy, not born on April Fools day?

Comment

Working...
                              X