Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just dumb. Worse than secret shoppers, really. A waste of time and money for the store, to have products bought, and then brought back just to test the returns.

As far as the OP goes, I'm wondering who the hell can afford to go to hotels so often that they get so bored that they judge the customer service based upon the haste of the staff to pick up serving trays.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post

Really?
      Sadly yes. I wish I was creative enough to make this crap up. I'm not overly surprised that others have to deal with these types.

Comment

Our new area manager is doing this. I've avoided him so far, but it's a matter of time until he turns up when I'm on till and tries it on.

Comment

Sorry, but any company who has the extra time and management to have people for all intents and purposes, prank call the store just to see how people answer the phone, need to do a good housecleaning of the excess management.
          Doesn't have to be a store. Call center managers are famous for this crap.

As for the tray, it's a hotel! How much time does a guest spend in the hall? You go to your room to sleep, bathe and change clothes (we won't mention other, um, possible activities...). The rest of the time you're going to be out doing other stuff. Now if the tray was put out in the morning or early afternoon and was still there the next day, then they'd have a complaint. Not otherwise.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            I think my old hotel had a notice about trays going out a certain times, so they made rounds after the meals to collect. If it wasn't out before a certain time, it didn't get collected! People were sick pigs though; you wouldn't believe what they'd leave on the trays!
            Please don't make gratuitous insults, such as equating these SCs to pigs. Pigs are our friends - after all, without them, where would we get bacon?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Please don't make gratuitous insults, such as equating these SCs to pigs. Pigs are our friends - after all, without them, where would we get bacon?
              LillFilly was equating SCs to sick pigs. Who would want to eat bacon made from sick pigs?
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Dumbbunnies would.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                X