Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. Now she loves you so much she spends all day clinging to your head.

I wish I could have kept the kitty they found in the trailer yesterday at work.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. You brought the kitty to work, but a coworker also brought a rescued puppy to work. Things did not end well.

I wish you a Merry Christmas
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I'M JEWISH**!!!! WHY DO YOU DISCRIMINATE AGAINST US NON-CHRISTIANS??!!!!

I wish I didn't have a headache starting...

(**not really )
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          I wish I didn't have a headache starting...
          Granted... it's been replaced by a backache. Have fun with that.

I wish I didn't have to wait until MARCH to find out what happens next on the new version of V.
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! You don't have to wait until March. You have to wait until May!

I wish I knew what was going to happen next on Supernatural.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
              Granted! You don't have to wait until March. You have to wait until May!
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! CURSE YOU!!!! *shakes fist*

I wish I knew what was going to happen next on Supernatural.
              Well, you see, there's this mysterious supernatural... something going on. So the 2 brothers go check it out and then a bunch of stuff happens. THE END!

I wish I was tired, I really need to go to sleep.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                I wish I was tired, I really need to go to sleep.
                Granted. You sleep to Ocotober. You miss V.

I wish I was hungry so I would eat something.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Granted! But you are now NEVER SATISFIED! You eat and eat, turning into a blog monster, but are never full.

I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

Comment

Granted! But you are now NEVER SATISFIED! You eat and eat, turning into a blog monster, but are never full.
                    Blog monster! LOL!!!

Is that anything like Harry Knowles?
                    I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish.
                    Granted... but now he's alive and swimming around in your belly, with this look on his face -->

I wish I wasn't surrounded by crazy people!
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! You are alone and all your friends have abandoned you!

I wish my knitting was going better.

Comment

Granted! You are alone and all your friends have abandoned you!
                        Which still leaves my family... and they're the crazy people I want away from me!!!
                        I wish my knitting was going better.
                        GRANTED! In fact, it's going SO well, that you find yourself being abducted in the middle of the night and dragged off to a sweatshop in some third world country, where you'll be chained to a work station and forced to knit and knit and knit and knit, because Wal*Mart customers demand cheap sweaters for the winter months! They'll keep you there working away until you're so burnt out, you just keel over from sheer inability to knit even one more stitch. Have fun with that!

I wish I could spend Thanksgiving Day with the woman I love.
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                          I wish I could spend Thanksgiving Day with the woman I love.
                          Granted! A helicopter will be dropping the two of you off on a deserted island for the day with no food. Have fun!

I wish I could walk on the moon.
                          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• granted! But you ain't got no space suit!

I wish I had a date with Grimmjow!

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                              Granted! A helicopter will be dropping the two of you off on a deserted island for the day with no food. Have fun!
                              I'm sure we could find something else to do besides eat!
                              I wish I could walk on the moon.
                              Granted! Unfortunately, you forgot your space suit! Have a nice death!
                              Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                              granted! But you ain't got no space suit!

I wish I had a date with Grimmjow!
                              GAZUMPED! But I ain't changing my response, or my new question!

And we both gave him pretty much the exact same answer! FREAKY! *starts humming the theme to The Twilight Zone*

I wish there were more people active on CS during what is the middle of the night for me.
                              Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 11-26-2009, 05:46 AM.
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• NOT GRANTED AS MY WISH WAS NOT GRANTED! THIS CYCLE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL I GET MY DATE WITH GRIMMJOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X