Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• granted! but now there is no top and by the time it get to the consumer its flat and almost empty.

I wish it felt more like christmas (not 60 degrees and raining...in the mountains)
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
      granted! but now there is no top and by the time it get to the consumer its flat and almost empty.
      I wouldn't mind the flat part...though I do prefer Coke if given a choice...

I wish it felt more like christmas (not 60 degrees and raining...in the mountains)
      Granted! You now live in Jersey where it's 37 degrees!...and raining...

I wish I had a mixer to make this cream cheese truffle recipe...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted: but it's a hand mixer from the 1800s

i wish i had more lights on my christmas tree

Comment

• Granted! You have so many lights that they overheat and the tree catches fire and Joaquin Phoenix has to come save you.
          (Sorry, just watched the end of Ladder 49.)

I wish I could make up my mind.

Comment

• GRANTED! except you never had a mind in the first place...

I wish all my christmas cards had arrived BEFORE I left for my parents house
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
              GRANTED! except you never had a mind in the first place...
              Probably true...

I wish all my christmas cards had arrived BEFORE I left for my parents house
              Granted! You only got one and it was from the dentist telling you it's time for your checkup! No one else loves you.

I wish my new phone was here.

Comment

• Granted! The battery isn't though.

I wish I could post on the Literary board. (just found out I can't)
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• you can! but you found that you can only post in german. and no one can read german...

i wish i had the motivation to do what i need to do today
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• Granted! But it all needed to be done yesterday.

I wish I had better judgment than to eat ice cream with chocolate chips when I have achy teeth.

Comment

• granted! you just don't have the judgment to abstain when you've eaten too much and now you're gonna have a tummy ache for a few days.

i wish everyone has a safe and happy holiday...

^_^

Comment

• Granted! I'm not messing with that one. ^-^

I wish I had more Vanilla Eggnog
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. *pours another 0.1 mL into hinakiba's glass*

I wish the phone call I was expected would come in.....
                          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                            I wish the phone call I was expected would come in.....
                            Granted. A giant anthropomorphic telephone with the voice of the caller you expected barges through your door. OOH YEEAAAAH.

I wish an exceptionally talented accountant who lives down the block from me would suddenly find that he has an intense desire to do this year's taxes for me.
                            SC: "Are you new or something?"
                            Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

• granted! except he doesn't get them done in time and you end up owing a ton of money

i wish my upstair's neighbor's wii would break so it stops sounding like he's wresting an elephant when he's doing wii fit or whatever the hell he does that makes him stomp around so damned much

^_^

Comment

• Granted! Now that his Wii is broken he's keeping in shape by doing 1000 jumping jacks every evening.

I wish my dinner would come to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X