Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRANTED!!! you now sleep 23 hours a day.

I wish my house would clean itself.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! It notes you and Tuxy are the cause of the messes and kicks you out.

I wish I could start playing my game tonight
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• GRANTED!!! except you now play nothing but that game, and fail college!

I wish I will pass my test for my job tomorrow.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
          GRANTED!!! except you now play nothing but that game, and fail college! I wish I will pass my test for my job tomorrow.
          Granted. You got the job and you start digging ditches tomorrow.
          I wish I would listen to my intuition and follow it.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Granted! Your intuition tell you to dive off that bridge. You follow it.

I wish I was a better person.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
              Granted! Your intuition tell you to dive off that bridge. You follow it.

I wish I was a better person.
              Granted. Now everyone tells you you're too good for them and won't date you.

I wish I had been there when Captain Jellico was fired.
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. But you were fired instead of Captain Jellico . . .bummer, Dude.

I wish the electrical outlets in the living room didn't blow out today . . .
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! They blew out last week and have yet to be fixed.

I wish I slept better at night.

Comment

• granted! except now you sleep ALL day and night!

I wish it would snow for my friend's visit since hes NEVER seen snow before. (go ahead and make it so he can't leave here...thats not a bad thing )

Comment

• Granted, but you barely get a dusting and he leaves in disappointment.

I wish I were a multimillionaire.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• GRANTED! except someone in the world just set off a MASSIVE eltrcomagnectic pulse over the US that targets bank accounts more then $500,000.

I wish my house was clean for my date on valentines day!

Comment

• Granted. Burglars break in and completely clean out your house.

I wish I had my new eyeglasses.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted, but your new eyes are on backorder.

I wish for world peace.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• GRANTED! the world blows up! wait...peace not pieces....oops

I wish that my date hadn't canceled on Valentines day.

Comment

• Granted. You don't cancel, they stand you up.

I wish I knew what this human emotion love was.

Comment

Working...
                                X