Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• granted! you're all packed and you're ready to go. then the airline sends your luggage to tim buk tu

i wish The Boy would stop playing bad company so we could get some farscape in before he leaves
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
      i wish jack t. chance would realize that sometimes, you need to be happy and confident being "solo" before you can be "double"
      Screw that! I'm gonna be 38 in July, I'm getting too old for this bachelor crap!
      Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
      i wish The Boy would stop playing bad company so we could get some farscape in before he leaves
      Granted! He stops playing Bad Company, but then your DVD player STOPS WORKING... so he goes right back to playing Bad Company!

So, yeah, I've been a member of the online dating service Geek 2 Geek for almost 3 years now... fat lot of good that's done me. A complete and total waste of time and money is what that's been. And right now, I'm wishing I was getting messages from someone OTHER THAN the members of the "English as a Second Language" club (don't ask.)
      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 04-02-2010, 05:23 AM. Reason: I rambled too much... blah.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! now all you get is SPAM....and it ain't pretty....but they will do ANYTHING.

I wish I could sleep tonight so I can get up tomorrow and help sort baby clothes.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! But you become so obsessed with baby clothes sorting you don't sleep again.

I wish the last three days of classes and my exams would go smoothly.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. Watch out for the day after exams are done though. Gonna be a bumpy one.

I wish all the junk in my apartment would be raptured out to the trash dumpster.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• (Funny enough the day after exams is the day I take the boat home. And it will be very rough. The Ferry makes me sick)

Granted. All your junk finds immense pleasure in the dumpster. Kind of a Junk orgy.

I wish I had boxes and things so I could start packing.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted! heck, everything's packed. it's also all broken...

i wish my new store doesn't suck.
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• Granted. It blows. (What? I had to.)

I wish my apartment didn't face the highway.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    Granted. It blows. (What? I had to.)

I wish my apartment didn't face the highway.
                    Granted! The apartment complex is building another building right next to yours! Enjoy your lovely new view... OF A BRICK WALL!

I wish I had a 2010 Chevy Corvette ZR-1... a REAL ONE that I can actually DRIVE, not a scale model, not a kid's battery operated ride on toy, but a REAL CORVETTE!
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! But it's an automatic.

I wish all the shows I like ended earlier than 11pm.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Granted! But it's an automatic.
                        Suits me fine... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A MANUAL!
                        I wish all the shows I like ended earlier than 11pm.
                        Granted! They now end at 3 O'clock in the afternoon... while you're still at work!

I wish I could be cured of my stupid hay fever once and for all!
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! Now you have hay fever smart enough to ambush you at the most inconvenient times!

I wish I had some way of knowing if I had re-injured my foot.

Comment

• Granted! A hammer magically slammed into it. Its totally broke.

I wish I could never forget anything.
                            Military Spouse Support.
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Granted! You then discover how much it helps to be able to forget embarrassing mistakes.

I wish I could just take a break.

Comment

• (Ahh but my many many many many many many many many many mistakes I've made in life, and there are billions, they still made me who I am today)

Granted! You take a break! But uh, your car lost its break... have fun stopping down the hill...

I wish I had a lifetime supply of soda.
                                Military Spouse Support.
                                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                                X