This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice
    ok first thing HA really wow.... i think i might be able to stumach your job for that ^_^

and second was this a man or a woman? And who do you think would be handcuffed... because either way funny image...
    (btw im kind hoping its GK handcuffed...)
    Thats how much I make for other people. Not myself. It'd be nice if they cut a bit more of it my way. =p

It was a woman and she really was a police officer. Which made it all the more amusing.

Quoth freaktard
    True story: I once went to a school where the school nurse was named Gay Love!
    That poor poor woman. o.O

Quoth karma_gypsy
    That's just . . . wrong . . . I hope for your sake there weren't any other *noises* during this conversation . . .
    No, thats the problem. Her voice was a little hollow sounding ( From being in the stall ). But nothing struck me as amiss till that one sentence. Then the terror washed over me.

and yes, that was a woman too.

Quoth I Love Pit Bulls
    How would you have liked to get a call from Officer BLOOD?
    If I had a last name like that I'd become a doctor...

Quoth BookStoreEscapee
    um, was that supposed to say PM?
    Yes. >< I'm not always particularly conscious when I get home from work. Lord knows what my posts would look like without the inbuilt spellcheck here.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Oh, bother. You beat me to it! Although I am surprised that nobody noticed it sooner!
      I noticed it much earlier, but I had a whole ton of stupid work to get through this afternoon, so I did that instead of respond.

Funny thing: There is a thread on another forum I read that is about a site that's nothing but cops complaining about other cops ticketing them, and there was mention of there being an Officer Love on it.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        SC: "Oh hi, this is the manager at <store>. Our machine here is out of order."
        Me: "Ok, what's the problem with it exactly?"
        SC: "Its been down for about a week now and I got tired of customers complaining to me so I figured I'd just call it in myself."

Its been down all week. It belongs to the store YOU manage and the only reason you bothered to call for service now was because you were tired of dealing with customer complaints?
        Welcome to my world. It's either "Oh, yeah, the changer went down shortly after you left [two weeks ago], so we turned all the games off so nobody would ask us for change" or "[Insignificant Game] reset... no, it only happened once... no, nobody was playing it... no, it's OK now, hasn't done it in the last ten minutes... well, we were told to call you if anything went wrong with the games... can you see if anything is wrong...?"

These both happened to me.

Comment

*still snickering over the "hate flies"* OMG - the damn thing is STILL there?! I'm calling it now - it will spend the rest of its bitter existence trapped inside that donut case, where it will shuffle off its mortal coils on the top icing of a raspberry-creme-filled longjohn...which will be purchased and/or eaten by a SC.

"Fresh doughnuts - now with 50% more HATE FLIES toppings!"

If I had a last name like that I'd become a doctor...
          In my favorite anime one of the main characters (who also happens to be my favorite character) is a former doctor-turned-blood-loving-homicidal-sociopath who works under the alias of Doctor Jackal.
          ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
            In my favorite anime one of the main characters (who also happens to be my favorite character) is a former doctor-turned-blood-loving-homicidal-sociopath who works under the alias of Doctor Jackal.
            Getbackers? -.-

Comment

Getbackers? -.-
              You got it.
              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

The wasp is *still* in the doughnut case at 7/11.
                Just ask them if that's all they have, or if there are any jelly-filled wasps left.

Caller: "This is Deputy Love"
                A coworker got a call the other day from a guy who's last name was "Imbecile." She used his first name, and he told her that he was "Mr Imbecile" to her. After a few minutes, our sup heard her saying Mr Imbecile (and yes, she was addressing him by name as often as possible) and stood up so fast she about hit the ceiling. The rep hit mute and said, "Wait, seriously, look at the screen! That's his name!"

Our sup laughed for long afterwards.

SC: "Oh, sorry, I was trying to call the post office."
                Maybe he was just trying to...
                No, there's just no excusing this one.

Hey! Wissen!
                Fixed it for you

I object. Your problem is due to your own stupidity.
                Phoenix Gravekeeper: Death for All.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                  Fixed it for you
                  I'm glad someone got that. However, as my karmic female twin, I'm not sure if it counts.

Comment

I'm glad someone got that. However, as my karmic female twin, I'm not sure if it counts.
                    I will forever hear incessant cries of "HEY!" in my sleep.

At least Midna didn't do this, and she was also useful (not to mention being a super-hottie).
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                      I will forever hear incessant cries of "HEY!" in my sleep.

At least Midna didn't do this, and she was also useful (not to mention being a super-hottie).
                      I <3 Midna. By the end of Twilight Princess I was ready to toss Zelda in a ditch somewhere and follow Midna back to the dark world.

Comment

Screw you AND your Geo Metro.
                        :evil laughter: Ha ha. I no longer HAVE a Geo Metro. I guess I don't have to share with you now.

Ahem. Sorry about that.

Anyhoo...See if you can pick up a wasp for me, too, please.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                          She used his first name, and he told her that he was "Mr Imbecile" to her.
                          Geez! What was his first name?!?

"Assmunch"?

Mike
                          Meow.........

Comment

I <3 Midna. By the end of Twilight Princess I was ready to toss Zelda in a ditch somewhere and follow Midna back to the dark world.

Like a true gentleman . . .
                            This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

I played that game for all of like 15 minutes (at a convention, so limited availability), and I learned to loath that thing...

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post

Like a true gentleman . . .
                                Hey, Zelda is one of the single most ungrateful women on the planet. You barely ever know her beforehand if it all but have to save her anyway. Then when you finally risk life and limb to save her she's always like "You saved me! kthxbye. Now go back to your village/own time/own world/wake up/fark off".

She doesn't even give you like a coupon to Subway or anything for your heroic efforts.

-.-

Comment

Working...
                                X